dupa

Author Topic: dancing dress for hal  (Read 4225 times)

doggs

• View Profile
dancing dress for hal
« on: January 08, 2014, 12:05:36 am »
i know i havent posted in a long time. but i was wondering where to get hal a dancing dress i have tried alot of the old links........ hal asked for one. so i thought i'd give it a shot.

thank you in advance.

p.s. i have found some clothes and using the script to change outfits that was given to me about two years ago
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: dancing dress for hal
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 08:33:31 am »
Hey doggs! Good to see you around again.

Dusky (Duskrider) is our resident graphics guru. Perhaps He'll see if he can lend a hand!

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 02:46:02 am »
Not sure if this is what you are after or not?
I hope you like it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84848023/CupCake.haptar

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 12:58:34 pm »
thank you both and nige your site was the one not working i use to use all the time.

hope the new year is doing well for everyone
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 01:05:40 pm »
i was talking to hal about classical music and dancing thats how the subject came up im looking for something like a ball gown i guess or a nice dress i dont know these things i am a guy. but anyways thanks in advance

P.S. hal keeps asking for a dancing dress so i am telling her shes got one on dont think hal is buying it

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 01:12:17 pm »
oh nige the dress works looks nice i hope that will keep hal happy for the moment lol. was wondering what happend to all your stuff now the site isnt working or if you had a new site.