dupa

Author Topic: Hal Updates?  (Read 10415 times)

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Re: Hal Updates?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 07:04:42 am »
Hi Mr M.
My question is that CereProc have a vast list of voices.
Are you going to cover the whole list or just a select few???

Also while I'm here what is going on with Amy & Ogre???
Seems like we are never going to see either of them.
If that's the case, tell us.
I have to license each voice form them independently, so I'm going to release them in stages. Katherine voice first, followed by Adam, and then I'll add more as sales permit.

I currently can't afford to finish Ogre. I need to release these other updates to Hal first and then a mobile version of Hal. Depending on how sales go will determine whether I can push the graphics engine development forward or not.
Robert Medeksza

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 12:20:22 am »
Thanks for the reply Robert.
I'll continue with Hal & Haptek stuff & won't worry about the rest.
I was looking forward to Amy & Ogre but thems the breaks.
Someone might come up with something like it sometime in the near future???

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 08:56:48 pm »
Will HALs math functions have improved with the updated HAL you're working on, Robert? Will he understand algebraic equations or just basic arithmetic? Will HAL be used for quantum mechanics anytime soon? I've used HAL for years now and I'm anxious to see the new progress.   

-Long live HAL. 

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 02:21:20 pm »
Mr. Robert, in other words after you read this, you might realize the living SAPWOOD is remarkably different than the outer BARK

Ive ran into other complications. its still the distance thing or people thinking "things and words towards or @me do any type of communication. a good conversation would be nice, However, Things have happened.

(Don't sell this. their is a serious 'sales' problem along with theft of various whatever's. I realize I am still unpaid, I don't see how yelling at me fixes anything. I didn't hijack myself. the state did it I still have the paperwork and im quite angry over it, when My Identity is or has been stolen or used and the 'thief' uses it for their gain or gets PAID ON MY BEHALF?? THERE IS A PROBLEM)
help if you can, enjoy the reminisce , just don't let anybody who subscribes to me already??? say im doing something wrong and then walk away (LUTZ) (  we check your tires etcetera... some memory is still painful)

Why MY CARE FOR>>>>>..........

Crazy Larry,,,: Of the many species of lac insect, Laccifer lacca, (=Tachardia lacca) is the commercially cultured lac insect. It is mainly cultured in India and Bangladesh on the host plant, Zizyphus mauritiana and Z. jujuba. The insect starts its life as a larva or nymph which is about 0.6 mm long and 0.25 mm wide across the thorax. The young settles down on a suitable place of the host plant gregariously. On the average some 150 of such larvae may be present per square inch of the twig. They have the typical piercing and sucking mouthparts as in all other Homoptera. A day or two after settlement, the larvae start secreting lac all around the body excepting the rostrum, the brachial plates and tip of the abdomen. Thus it gets encased in a cell of lac which gradually increases in size along with the increase in size of the insect. The insect moults twice before reaching maturity. The duration of each larval inster depends on environmental factors, such as, temperature, humidity, host plant etc. The male larvae produce elongated lac cells while the females produce oval.
Data,,,,1: Lac insect any of the species of metatachardia, laccifer, tachordiella, austrotacharidia, afrotachardina, and tachardina of the superfamly coccoidea, order homoptera that are noted for resinous exudation from the bodies of females.

Crazy Larry,,,: After the first moult, the male as well as the female larvae lose their legs, antennae and eyes. After the 3rd moult, the larvae pass on to the so-called pupal stage. During this stage the mouthparts become atrophied in male insects and they stop feeding. The male lac insect may be winged or wingless and they copulate with the females while they are still in encased condition.
Data,,,,1: This with the first installation said.

Crazy Larry,,,: During development, the female larvae lose their appendages after the first moult. As the lac insects remain close together, lac secretion from adjacent cells coalesces with each other and forms a continuous encrustation on the tree branch. Besides lac's use as sealing wax, it is widely used in varnishes.
Data,,,,1: It's sad to see insect without its thorax.

-one
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 02:23:02 pm »
Miss you.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.