Author Topic: can someone create this type of hair for a head and shoulder character ?  (Read 5475 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
I was wondering if anyone could create a hairstyle like this it called a victory roll and is a 40's style womans hair do .
i was wanting it for the head and shoulders character although it would be nice to also have it for the full body character female to .
this in various colors would be nice red , black , brunette , blond , brown .
 :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 02:14:06 pm by lightspeed »

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Hi lightspeed,
good one, I hope somebody can.
Too bad you don't have a picture of her looking straightforward.
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
i can find other pics simlur , their are others .

Carl2

• View Profile
Lightspeed,
  There is or was a site on the internet that had quite a few different hair styles for haptek characters.  At one time I tried making a fullbod's hair longer and ran into the hair disappearing into the body
Carl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
Well the victory rolls ( as they were called in the day) can be raised on the head by certain key board controls when shaping the head ( i have forgotten how to do it shaping the head larger , it's been a while since i did it with people putty ) maybe someone on here can remind me how to do it again .
with doing it this way it "may" be possible to create a raised roll the hair would set on as it is suppose to and the roll area (if it can be made ) will stick up in place (if it can be the color of the hair to  , to match .