dupa

Author Topic: My Neighborhood  (Read 3914 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

My Neighborhood
« on: June 28, 2007, 07:35:49 pm »
Here are some various seasonal pics of our neighborhood.

We will be adding some extra pics when my wife decides to post them.

sorry some pics were not clear and we will try to get better pictures as time goes by.

there was only 1 or 2 pics of my son Max with me on the beach because he is camera shy but there are some pics of my Wife and step Daughter Pam, most pictures are of my wife and I at various ages.

we have alot of pics of the front yard of our house which is indicated by the wooden fence going out the front yard.

I hope you can get a feel of what it is like here in Crescent City.

here is our current photo album:

http://www.artificialintel.org/PhotoAlbum/index.html

My wife is currently scanning more pics to put up so stay tuned, some old and some newer.

Pebble Beach is about 200ft from the end of our driveway.

Rev. Joseph Dale Lock was my Wife's father and my father inlaw.
a great man. Rev. Lock was born in May of 1923, served as a Staff Sgt. in WW2 and the Korean war (specializing in atomics and mechanized infantry), wrote articles from France's front line as a front line journalist for the Stars & Stripes military magazine from 1943 - 1945, went on to be the chief court stenographer for the LA Superior court in Los Angeles, California.

Finally, in 1960 he began his studies at the Rochester Divinity College and became the head minister for an American Northern Baptist Church in western Massachusetts from 1964 until his death in 1992. During this time he was also the head associate professor at the Andover-Newton Theological University/Seminary and sat on the board of directors for over 100 cleric, political and community leading committees, both national and international.

He also spent 20 years as one of the lead international representatives for the Hospice of the Northeastern section of the United States and sat before the Congressional hearing committee as a clerical representative between 1980 and 1990. He dies 4 days before his 69th birthday, on May 20, 1992.

My wife added some pictures of my son Max who got his flying certificate and many more.

Max is a sixth time honor role student, he is now 18 and two shoe sizes bigger than I, size 14 extra wide, I hope this has nothing to do with brain size..

now a days my son looks so much like neo from the Movie the Matrix.
I hope the bullets are just as easly avoidable.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 10:50:30 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
My Neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 07:56:08 pm »
Really great pics and album!!!![^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

PaleRider

• View Profile
My Neighborhood
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 08:23:26 pm »
Put together really nice there, that was every edcational thank you.
Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly.

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
My Neighborhood
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 10:52:48 pm »

Very nice album
Great photography
Beautiful area

Thank you for sharing
 [:)]

aladyblond

• View Profile
My Neighborhood
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 09:29:55 am »
someone is quite the photographer. those were excellent pictures. looks like you have a beautuful family and a gorgeous homeland. thanks for sharing.~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

lightspeed

• View Profile
My Neighborhood
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 10:05:08 am »
those are very nice pics and a nice looking family i remember pebble beach being pretty when me and some friends went by their before when i used to live in salinas , california. [:)]

ramccoid

• View Profile
    • http://www.visualillustrations.co.uk
My Neighborhood
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 02:29:35 pm »
I love the photographs and the compositions. Very beautiful and transquill place and very inspirational.
I wish I could say the same about where I am but we've just suffered massive floods and more on the way tomorrow. Parts of the city are still submerged. I don't know if my house is going to with stand it this time with the ground still being so saturated.
With being working away I had to keep phoning people to tell me if my home had been swamped but luckily it stopped raining before the water reached my floor boards but hundreds of other people were not as fortunate as I.
Seven people have already died and more deaths are expected one of which I have just discovered was a person I knew.
It's a sad and perilous time for Britain at the moment and I'm hoping the forcasts are wrong because I'm expecting to be very homeless if it isn't.

Roy.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
My Neighborhood
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 03:29:45 pm »
Nice pics Jerry , especially the Redwoods [8D] Thanks!