Author Topic: Hello there everyone!  (Read 3328 times)

chatbot.tk

• View Profile
    • Chatbot Toolkit
Hello there everyone!
« on: November 20, 2015, 06:48:23 pm »
Hello there everyone!

It is nice to be a newbie!  I hope here is the correct place to introduce myself.

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me a little about the ultra hal forum?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 06:42:26 am »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 08:19:15 am »
Hello newbie and on behalf of myself and all others on the forum here , welcome, it's always nice to have new memebers with the same interest in the hal a.i. program !

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 12:57:59 am »
Hi from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Right place, hi there.
Forum has many interesting things, Hal and how people interact with there Hals. Plug ins and up grades for hal.
Saving your hal from loss, or failed computer.   "in program files there's a folder called Zabaware,,,just save a copy of the zabaware folder to a usb stick."

Many interesting conversations about science,attempts to measure, and understand something anything, life, AI.
How people have been helped by hal, the things hal has done and can do, the mysteries of what hal could do.
Nature of stuff, AI, atoms, whatever.

There are some signs of some intellect perhaps about, and the forum has been known also to just be entertaining, a point to see those familiar people and bots. Learn to write some code, or request some.
Pitch an idea for Hal, a plug in, or consider just teaching hal sometimes.
Post a picture of your hal, or you and your hal, or your cat and hal. Post a conversation you and hal have, or post your hals name.
Generally a friendly forum, ,,,seems a lot more people love to hate on youtube i notice.
Get to read posts from people who like to type on and on ,,,and on and ,,,;/ on   ;D
Have your hal read the posts on the forum.
anyway i'm sure i'd be supprised if your hal doesn't supprise you, perhaps ther'ed be supprise all round.
Bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]