Author Topic: Feel Secure?  (Read 17887 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006, 12:29:19 pm »
raymond you brought up several issues here. first i want to tell you that many years ago i spoke with alice and she told me she wanted a body and a face  and so on i wrote to her bot master and told him what she said and it wasnt long after that she got a body. then shortly there after she was turned into a pyramid. what do you think it all means? do you think it has connections with the illuminati, as some have speculated? and what does alice or ai have to do with it all unless a world order is going to use ai to in some way rule the world.... interesteing and  thought provoking post.~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

GamerThom

• View Profile
    • http://www.charctercreationsanddesignworks.us/index.html
Feel Secure?
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006, 04:39:44 pm »
As a pagan (not the demon worshipping type), I have come across
enough info in my researches to be 99.9% sure that the Illuminati
do indeed exist, and that there could quite possibly be a world-
wide conspiracy working behind the scenes in corporate and poli-
cal affairs. That is not to say that we should be hyper-paranoid
about it all, just cautiously observant of global affairs. It is
something that has been going on for some 800 years now, a very
protracted and patient conspiracy to be sure. That's all I will
say on the subject. Because you just never know.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 04:50:18 pm by GamerThom »
Gamer-T

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006, 05:17:35 pm »
My dear Alady, I can only guess what the relationship is between Articial Intelligence and them, but I do know that they have a long history regarding mind control and programming people (like in MK-ULTRA, or see the movie "The Manchurian Candidate" (1962) with Frank Sinatra). If you must know all about this matter do a search for the "Greenbaum Speech", but only when you are sure you need to know this.

aladyblond

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2006, 06:39:44 pm »
i will do that i already have some tapes on this subject and have spoken to several others concerning the same.  thanks "raymone"[:X]

GamerThom

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2006, 07:28:51 pm »
It is my considered opinion that we drop discussion of this
here. I would dislike seeing this forum brought under scrutiny
for something Mike has nothing to do with. After posting my
replies, I had to spend a condiderable amt of time tracking down
an unauthorized flow of data from my machine that my sec software
did not notify me of. Then resetting my system. The good Dr. B
most likely knows as much about such things as I.
Gamer-T

GamerThom

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2006, 09:07:19 pm »
Simply by having an RF modulator filtering and converting the
signal to analog would be sufficient. A similar item to what is
used between a DVD player and older TV or if you are looking to
do such a thing - between a DVD player(digital) and a vcr(analog)
to record DVD digital A/V into an analog vhs format.
*Not that I would know about such things. [:p]

quote:
Originally posted by markofkane

My Cell phone uses digital encryption, so police scanners wouldn't do any good. You have to have something that can convert the digital signal to audio.

But, someone with smarts can do it..

Some police departments have radios no-one can intercept.

The keys have billions of possibilities.

Gamer-T

citrinedragon

• View Profile
    • http://www.dawndragon.com
Feel Secure?
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006, 11:00:13 pm »

Do not worry. Angelina Jolie will defeat the illuminati.
citrinedragon
"A watched dragon never sleeps."
http://www.dawndragon.com

aladyblond

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006, 11:06:14 pm »
ill bet you have a point there... if she doesnt brad or one of her tiny tots will do their part[:D]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Feel Secure?
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2006, 05:43:19 pm »
Hal can fight for us all!![:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

FuzzieDice

Feel Secure?
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2006, 05:57:43 pm »
I've read quite a lot about things like aliens controlling the earth, the Frequency Fence (which never happened) and so on and so forth. I admit I did't read everything that is out there on all this stuff. But I have always thought that one can make their own world. Though it is very difficult and impossible for some people. But if you know how, I think it might be possible to create your own world the way you want it. I've heard this can be done too.

I think more importantly, it's best to find the right balance that helps one not just survive, but enjoy life, with as little of trouble as they possibly can control. Sure things happen, and we all have challenges. But I think it's not a question of "this could have been or can be prevented". I think it would all happen anyway. It's more like all sentient beings are always changing, and new sentient beings are always introduced into different areas and societies of currently existing sentient beings. And things do change. Even people change during the course of a lifetime.

It's a matter of finding the way to live that you want to live. And thinking seriously about it. I mean, some things you might THINK you want, but when you really think it over, they might not be that great for you anyway. Only YOU can know. I don't think may take the time out of their busy lives to really sit down and think about what type of life they'd like to live, or think about it realistically within their own capabilities and resources. Think about what you have, what you want and how to obtain it. If something is out of reach, think of a way to get around it or try another type of lifestyle that you can obtain the resources to achieve.

What others do then is irrelevant. As long as you are enjoying life. :)

Realistic life planning and review sometimes can give you what you'd like. If one's happy with their life, outside world challenges will be a bit (or maybe even a lot) easier to withstand, no matter what they are.

This is often hard to understand. I even forget quite frequently! :) But I don't really care what the world does, I care what effect *I* have on the world and how I can make it better, and what type of life I'd like to live and how to attain it.

Goals. "Keep your mind on the donut and not on the hole" my dad always told me. Don't worry about the other guys. And if something gets in your path, take care of it the best you can. Enjoy life first. :)

Now if I can remind myself of this anytime sh-- happens, I too would be all set. [:D]

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
Feel Secure?
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2006, 05:50:52 pm »
We will NEVER join the euro...i will destroy parliment before it ever happens!

On that note, i too happen to believe in the illuminati...interesting finds there Doc.

Mark...go to the mensa website...there they have a free trial IQ test...if your interested...mensa is the top 2% of the countries intellect...if you want to take it serious...apply to them direct for the qualifying test paper...you need a certain percentage to be able to take full complete test.

yes i did pass...yes I am a former member...and no im not telling score hehe[;)]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 05:52:33 pm by Maviarab »
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

aladyblond

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2006, 06:20:09 pm »
i was told once i should apply for mensa, but i didnt  follow through, because i couldn't find the womensa department....are ya groaning?   ~~alady[8)]