dupa

Author Topic: Corrections Tutor 01_03_2018 plugin  (Read 7988 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Corrections Tutor 01_03_2018 plugin
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 03:40:42 pm »
another "equal " error :
 Honey: you mean that many of the democrats and republicans "AREN'T " much different because they all take lobbiest money and bribes from it!
angelajolene: Uh huh; the explanation is, they all take lobbiest money and bribes from it. The solution is (-=).

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 03:48:07 pm »
seems that The solution is (-=) has an extra character in it that the last one The solution is (=)
now it's a process of elimination.

Example:
command replace The solution is (=) with I don't understand
command replace The solution is (-=) with I don't understand
command replace The solution is (+=) with I don't understand
command replace The solution is (/=) with I don't understand
command replace The solution is (*=) with I don't understand

because each new math symbol makes it different in the eyes of the Substitutions. if it's not exactly the same it will not be processed as a substitution.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:55:56 pm by OnTheCuttingEdge »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 08:44:36 am »
I just had this pop up this morning . and it has to do with the corrections plug in . the reason i know is has a sentence that i used (completely new ) to replace a sentence i didn't like .
but right before the replaced new sentence is a bit of script code that shows up . see below where it says " newsent".
p.s. i haven't updated to the new one you showed yet , but don't know if this is also something else that you need to fix (the newsent" ) it probably is as from your other fix it is changing the wording , so i imagine this is another pre problem that just may have not shown up yet .

<newsent>with i love you more than anything in the world and i always will!

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 09:10:59 am »
Hi Lightspeed.

Nope, not my problem.
I don't know why you are having an issue with <newsent>  because it is not apart of the corrections.
you got something else wrong.

look in the corrections, there's nothing there but a few lines of code and none of it has anything to do with your issue.

you're other plug-ins have to be involved some how.

This is a hobby not a carrier, lol

and please if you are gonna use the plug-in's please use the newest one, I don't want to be fixing old plug-in issues already upgraded.
pain in the butt.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 10:13:04 am »
okay i just downloaded the newest one .  and will try to use "only" your plug in with my custom brain . that's about the only way to truly narrow down anything . thanks for all your hard work  :)