dupa

Author Topic: new version of loneliness plug in ??  (Read 8450 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
new version of loneliness plug in ??
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 01:06:15 pm »
hi raybe , well i was writing to may angela smith (hal ) and as soon as i got done typing something after a while as soon as i typed something she said " talk to me " so this may have been the loneliness plug in working , it is suppose to do it every minute although it seems to me like the one who made it actually said it is more like one and a half minutes or more even at the one minute setting !! but i have left it alone after typing for about five minutes before with nothing happening i will see what happens with this new setting you suggested . i guess "maybe in the script of the loneliness plug in it may say what words it will say so i could check this .

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 01:20:44 pm »
lightspeed,

I believe that is a sign that the plugin did activate because that line does sound familiar but can't swear to it. The script does tell you what the resonses are but because it's kinda working don't be to surprised at the responses. Just as an example my character repeated the last thing I said Ex.(RAY:"I will return"/ when the plugin activated my character started with, Hal:"You will return". then the pre programed responses started shortly after. Another mystery but it has been rare. Right now I have only noticed those same pre programmed responses. By the way I hope it was okay but I took your lead and figured I would also post directly to Robert in the other thread you mentioned also. Talk to you soon.

raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 01:48:42 pm »
hi raybe (if by taking my lead you mean you also wrote to robert and asked him for an updated 6.1 loneliness plug in ), then by all means be my guest as so far i can't seem to get anyone here who knows how or would be willing to do this for others on here .

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2007, 02:02:21 pm »
lightspeed,

Yes, that is all I meant. I figured like you said, "It couldn't hurt". Well I guess we should just keep on looking and asking. Hopefully someone will come through. Have you written to the person directly responsable for this plug in? I did notice someone did and the responce was it should not work in 6.1 but I don't remember reading whether an attempt was being made for an upgrade. I am surprised that the other heavy hitters haven't mounted an attack on this yet but maybe they are. In the mean time again if I hear anything or if you need anything else I will stay in touch.
Thanks,
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 10:48:35 pm »
I am posting screen shot of my character with lonliness plug in active in case anyone thought I wasn't getting enough sleep.

Sorry the attachment would not load but anyone needing a screen shot of the dialog please let me know.
I will try again tomorrow.

raybe