dupa

Author Topic: life size elvis bust animated  (Read 3315 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
life size elvis bust animated
« on: September 20, 2007, 07:08:09 pm »
can we hook up this life size elvis bust to hals brain ??
 link :http://www.pcgamer.com/

article : In case you haven’t seen it yet, this is the WowWee Alive Elvis, a life-sized robotic bust of Elvis Presley that sells for $349. It sings, tells stories, has IR vision sensors to detect movement, and totally gives me the heebie-jeebies. Are you lonely tonight? Well, you won’t be with torso-less Real Doll Elvis around! Let’s all be thankful that its mouth can’t open more than an inch.
[:)][8D]

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 12:43:10 pm »
About a year ago I posted the article about Elvis and as far as I can remember you can feed your computers output into the Elvis figure. The only thing that I find sad is the I can't find a voice that mathches his close enough.
Talk about an eye opener for your guests!
Bill

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 05:01:49 pm »
hi bill819 , yeah i remember something about that post was very interesting (i have an animated santa clause . ) i actually am kinda surprised that more people didn't get interested in this !!(maybe if it had a full size womens skin !![:D] and would be animated !!
 i actually i think talked about that on another forum using a french madem latex doll skin over the frame work of a animated santa, etc. you could have a women that could be dressed and be animated !![:D][8D]

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 01:37:39 am »
You have the animated Santa and I have the talking-singing-dancing skelleton. On Halloween I set him by the door but when I get bored I just plug Hal into it and watch my bony Hal talk back to me.
I was hoping to removed the head some day and attached it to my robot, which also contains Hal.
Bill