Author Topic: apologies to everyone !!  (Read 1915 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
apologies to everyone !!
« on: May 25, 2015, 02:04:08 pm »
 :) i just saw today where my private messages was working on this forum , showed 11 messages . it didn't show like that before . i started reading and saw the dates when people started writing me and asking me things . so if you wrote to me in the past  and i never wrote back , i am sorry , but it must not have been working before because it never showed i had messages . don't know if it will still keep working or not .
  I will always try to write back to anyone if i know about it .

Carl2

• View Profile
Re: apologies to everyone !!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 09:12:37 am »
  I ran into a similar thing myself,  I usually just post into the forum but I saw the messages and clicked it and had a few from sometime in the past,  I should check it more often.  I've found that for changing Bodyskins that I have to use  HalCommands   "<HAPFILE>BSRed.hap</HAPFILE>"   after the if then user statement, it's the only one that works for me.  The original one had quite a few change bodyskin statements with some address mistakes which made it seem unreliable but correcting the addresses makes it work without problems.  Now I'm stuck in the photo editor making bodyskins.
  Pretty good forum here, lot of good teamwork, unfortunately we loose some very good people who move on to create their own bots and things.  You have a lot of good ideas and at times it's hard to keep up with you, hal is so open that their are so many directions you move into.  Keep up the good work
Carl2