dupa

Author Topic: What's Going On?  (Read 5773 times)

Pain

• View Profile
What's Going On?
« on: December 21, 2010, 06:58:59 pm »
Hello,
 I am new here i don't know what's going on i placed an order with people i didn't receive anything i have mailed but no responses from you people when can i get my order shipped ?

raybe

• View Profile
Re: What's Going On?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 10:18:40 pm »
I feel your Pain. Just a little tension reliever. I do understand that it may not be a joke to you and welcome.

This would not be the area or place to post the type of questions you are asking.

Have you tried contacting Zabaware directly from main page? Usually they are very good about getting product out. The owner of the company seems to be a bit behind because of certain obligations which I would assume includes your purchase. Just my opinion!

After good many years I have known Zabaware to be a reputable company. My opinion but I know others would also agree. The owner it may seem has been some what back logged maybe. I really shouldn't comment because I do not know first hand of anything Zabaware and it's owner are involved with to really satisfy your answer and I do not represent Zabaware or it's owner in anyway.

I am just a long time user of their products and have never had a purchase problem other then it could never arrive fast enough. Which reminds me that you can download Ultra Hal even if you are waiting on the CD. Unless you have had no reply via e-mail or post other than this one.

raybe
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 10:24:45 pm by raybe »

Pain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 10:46:46 pm »
Yeah thanks i have mailed for them countless times but no responses from them if they've problem with the order there's nothing wrong letting me know about it .

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 09:08:23 pm »
Pain, Have you also posted in Ultra Hal Representative or Ultra Hal Assistant threads?

This really is the wrong place place for your complaint.
I doubt anyone that needs to see it will find it here.

Just trying to help out.

raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 09:16:39 pm »
Pain, I just looked around and did not notice any of your posts in those threads I mentioned. Try starting with those threads and get out of this one. Your best bet.

raybe

Pain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 11:03:11 pm »
Hey raybe thanks for your support i will just do that .

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 02:34:00 pm »
In the 'Ultra Hal assistant"' thread a new member named 'redthebarber' has received his Ultra Hal package and seems like he or she is very happy. Might want to post to that member to see what exactly was the differences.

raybe