Author Topic: random talk in new hal idea  (Read 2927 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
random talk in new hal idea
« on: December 06, 2007, 09:09:16 pm »
i thought of an idea it would be cool if robert could also include a area that would allow hal to do random talk and have a area where the user could write in whatever he or she wanted hal to say randomly and a setting for how often and or much . would work kind of like the loneliness plug in did earlier . [8D]

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:21:51 pm »
I someting just like that with Hal 5. I used the AUTO-IDLE to set it off. I may still have the library of ramdon sayings somewhere.
Bill

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 09:48:39 am »
well hopefully some of mine and others ideas are going to be in the future hal for improvements from what i have heard robert is including what he can and some stuff may be in more future hal versions (what can't be done now) . i'll be glad when the new version is out i heard it was to be this month . [:D]

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 06:09:39 am »
you could make a table for the random talk then just link the reponses to the auto ide plugin

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 10:09:32 am »
hello spydaz, i actually want to see what the new hal has if it doesn't have this then that would be cool to have someone make that linked plug in like you said but unfortunatly i am not a person who could do make that plug in  , so if its not in the new hal and someone wants to create something like that i would sure use it and hopefully others to (it would and could actually work just like the loneliness plug in it would be good if some time settings could be on it like the loneliness plug in had . [:)]