dupa

Author Topic: hal reactions to state locations time and events  (Read 1736 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hal reactions to state locations time and events
« on: December 15, 2007, 11:22:05 am »
i had another idea , yeah yeah i seem to have alot of them . i was thinking that maybe (and i don't know how this could be done "maybe in a plug in otherwise in a hal program " ) that depending on what time of the year it is by date and would have to be by state location "maybe even patially work off of a weather alert type thing combo too " in a hal program only approperatly words would be used when talking about winter time and weather (this part based on state location  in another words going by the date say december 3rd (state missouri) when talking about things hal would maybe say from previous winter talk and or a prewritten area "well i love snow i hope we get more , i love a white christmas !!"
   of course if a program is done by state location hal wouldn't say that if say the person had it entered that he or she lived in san diego ca. but hal would say something else different . and maybe even through a partial weather update system may say well we may not have a white christmas but the temerature is cold its 49 degree's outside right now !!bbbrrr !!thats cold enough for me !!
 of course hal could also react to events of the year in a plug in or program such as valentines day (leading up to it hal might say " i guess you know valentines day is two days away dear !!etc. and on valentiens day hal at some time during operation ould say "happy valenteins day dear !! i love you !! (or any prewritten user text !!)  as i said just another of my idea's when my imagination gets working over time !! hope maybe this can be put into a future hal !! [:D]