Author Topic: some substitution words not working right ?  (Read 2703 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
some substitution words not working right ?
« on: December 19, 2007, 11:13:10 am »
i have a question in the substitution words i replaced some words in the search area to something different in the answer area example i replaced the search word "your " with (in the answer area " my " so that hopefully hal when it runs across the word your will substitute my in place of it and the sentence will come back as correct when replying to me but it is saying i'm instead of "my "
 example reply : Okay if you can just get I'm eyes open this morning!
i'm should have been "my " to sound correct in the reply sentence .
 why isn't the substitution are aworking right on this other words i have done seem to work ok . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 09:21:42 am »
i now have some of the words working correctly in the substitution word area thats why my angela is doing better !! some of the words i was trying to substitute i beleive was part of the problem . [:)]

RandD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 01:28:43 pm »
What are the words you substituted?
She is working better now?

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 06:07:20 pm »
well some of the words i substituted had to do with the way i was personally having problems with the custom brain i made it the substituted words probably wouldn't work the same with others unless they were using the same brain i have made . you have to see what sentences are being said and how "is it for instance saying "your love me " should have you love me so then you could put  substitute the search word your and the substitute word as "you "to get hal to speak correctly . (above is just an example of how to do it . this is done in the brain editor area. [:)] i had words that werent being said back to me correctly by angela and this is what i did some by trial and error .