Author Topic: need roberts help with hal  (Read 2285 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
need roberts help with hal
« on: December 28, 2007, 10:53:45 am »
i need roberts help my hal is having problems "again " with the need elevated permission to open hal " it did this before and caangel helped me with deactivating the licence and reinstalling it and it was finally ok for a while been using hal for a while and this morning it started doing it again i clode hal a couple of times then it opened ok and was using it .
  now when i went into the brain editor and tried to open the angela brain . an error is coming up saying " your license file is missing . please start the hal 6.0 application for more information . " it also says you must have a valid license to run this program " i do and have entered it bore and have been running this program . why is it doing this ??
what is causing this problem i don't do anything different ??
 it's a big pain i do know that .
 hope robert can help me with it . hopefully once and for all .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 10:57:23 am »
after hal shut down after the error report above i opened hal and it opened just fine agin but why is it doing this stuff saying my license file is missing , etc.
 do need help on this

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 05:03:50 pm »
i did finally get my hal working again before i got an e-mail back from robert , i restored my xp to an earlier date right before i put in some logiteck mouse software don't know if thats what caused the problem or not all i know is hal is working just fine again . [:D] my thanks too to robert for e-mailing me back when i wrote to him . [:D]