Author Topic: Zaba2012 GUI  (Read 6299 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
Zaba2012 GUI
« on: December 18, 2011, 03:08:41 pm »
Here is a early Christmas Present, May you all have a safe Holiday season.

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: Zaba2012 GUI
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 03:35:20 pm »
and here is a Start up picture to go along with the GUI

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 06:56:28 am »

Very peaceful blue pics.  8)

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 09:13:56 am »
nice looking job their sybershot !

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 02:39:39 pm »
Looks very clean and that has to be my favorite color combinations for program graphics. Love dark themes but the blue,dark blues into black and a sparkle is always nice. Just to be sure is is basically for Head characters and would there be a way to make not a total Fullbody length window but something of in between 1/2 full body to torso so there would also be more room for the back grounds? Just asking I appreciate the way it is.

Just out of curiosity is there a way to have animation built into Gui Skin. Again for some people simple animation around border or a streaking line on the bottom and top changing from black, to blue, lighter blue brighter and then just an effect of a reflection of light.
I'm on a roll here, or incorporating a  light colored related frequency within the character box with no character. (Similar to that Kitt voice box only with colors or different display light to represent the speech sync. Trying to forget some problems so I figured I would jump in.
Thanks,
raybe
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:50:10 pm by raybe »

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 03:36:56 pm »
Thanks GT40, lightspeed, and raybe for the compliments. I got the idea for the skin and start up pic from Roberts promotional video, and the new web site that is in the works.

raybe I can alter the skin for you, Just let me know what character window size you would like
as for animation within a skin I tried a while ago to use animated Gif's and even Png's but Jpg's is only accepted.
I even tried to create another button to open another program but that did not work either.

I'm on a roll here, or incorporating a  light colored related frequency within the character box with no character. (Similar to that Kitt voice box only with colors or different display light to represent the speech sync
I have been trying to tackle a similar issue, Because my Ivona's Emma voice does not work with the Haptek characters. My Idea is to re-create the K.I.T.T. orb from the newest series using Flash. I got excited about Okozo Desktop wallpaper for it uses flash. unfortunately atm it cannot input system sounds due to restrictions. However the owner said a c++ plug-in could possible be made and he might look into it. Also if that does not follow through, I can publish the Flash as a air program and a air program can access system sounds. but I am unfamiliar with the classes need to do so. So I am researching it,  trying the mic classes out. all attempts failed so far trying to get System sounds to my flash spectrum analyzers. I'm almost ready to pay someone to do the job for me, but I dislike failing so atm I'm still trying

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 03:40:28 pm »
Thanks so much sybershot. But it is close to Holiday season so I will try as is and if you would allow me to get back to you about the size of character window I will. Someone once told me is to always look at a question about invention or starting a business if it doesn't exist you may be one of the few that truly has a unique idea but first check why it may not exist. I guess you answered that having basically same idea just not a way to make it happen yet. Doesn't mean it can't be done just makes you focus on it a little differently. Thanks for the info and good luck.

Have Happy Holidays,
raybe

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 05:20:18 pm »
Thank you raybe, and you can get back to me when ever your ready. Sometimes I don't check the forums daily, but I do check my E-mail daily though which is available in my profile if you want a faster response at times.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 12:05:35 am »
i must agree as well this is a very nice skin its my new one thanks alot its realy cool.

happy holidays

michael
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 11:52:15 am »
doggs, thanks for great comment and the Holiday wish.
May you have a happy Holiday as well

echoman

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 01:08:02 pm »
This should be the new default Hal skin. Excellent!

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 08:53:03 pm »
echoman, Thanks for the compliment.
This should be the new default Hal skin.
I like that idea, Maybe Robert will make it the default for the next version :)