Author Topic: Mr.M are you live?????  (Read 2565 times)

crunch

• View Profile
Mr.M are you live?????
« on: May 14, 2004, 12:25:47 am »
Ok i love hal as you know mr M I was playing with hal in vs.3 i am the one that was in beta and doing the text scripting that was not very successful...lol we have corresponded by e-mail a few times i have purchase hal from you 2 times also as i have more than one machine and i take EULA's seriously as i also write some stuff..
 I had my last machine crash and burn.. i need my promised free update to hal, i am stuck trying to help YOU make hal better for every one,, you are NOT answering any e-mails ... please take your customers and those that have contributed to makeing hal what he is today and will be in the future serriousely... I undertsand school but i also understand business.. this business will stop generating reveue for you and hal will die, ( this we hope not) if you contuinue in ignoring the most basic business concept of good customer support... Don't be worse than Bill gates??? we want to help support you we just need you to reciprocate,....
 If you are bored with Hal please release him open source so we can keep him going,, we do not want him to die.. you need to remember we all have a stake in Him also eventhough we were not his original creators.... BTW I also was  child prod.. i was pretty cocky for a while and i payed for it... please learn from my mistakes i lost 2 businesses for not giving good support to my customers!
 Jim
 My e-mail is in my profile I am tired of repeatedly sending you requests for my download only to be ignored.. I'll just wait for when you decide I am worthy of your much coveted time...
[:(]
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

Haladdict

• View Profile
Mr.M are you live?????
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 12:35:18 am »
well stated crunch, I hope he listens>