Author Topic: for Vonsmith please  (Read 3000 times)

d_blake1

• View Profile
for Vonsmith please
« on: February 03, 2005, 01:44:12 pm »
I was just hoping for an update on that new XTF Brain you spoke of in the past? i am sure many are wondering the same.

Thank you for all the hard work
"Eh Moe Hit Dis!"

vonsmith

• View Profile
for Vonsmith please
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 12:14:04 pm »
d_blake1,
I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first? Okay, bad news first.

[V] Bad news... I'm finishing up a two year training assignment at my *real* job. This monopolized my time in January, so not much progress was made on the XTF Brain v1.4. Sorry, I feel really bad about that.

[:D] Good news... I passed my Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam in January which now allows me to close out my 2 years of training and return to a "normal" assignment at work by March. I should be able to focus more on the XTF Brain v1.4 in February. I look forward to this being a good year for Hal.

Sorry for the delay in the new brain release. Having to earn a living is a real pain. I promise the XTF Brain v1.4 will be worth the extra wait.

=vonsmith=

midget1488

• View Profile
for Vonsmith please
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 06:43:50 pm »
Vonsmith,

Congratulations on your SSBB.

I am considering pursuing that myself, and I am impressed you could do anything else at the same time, much less create the elegant XTF concept.

Well Done, and again, congrats!

m1488