Author Topic: Text to Speech (simplified Version)  (Read 3324 times)

GMAN

• View Profile
Text to Speech (simplified Version)
« on: February 26, 2007, 05:30:59 pm »
hi goodevening and a happy new years to all,  i was looking all over the web and i was told you guys can help me with what im looking for. im trying to help my dad because he cannot read and he does alot of work on the computer. i would like to get him the Text to speech, the text to speech is a software or download to your Pc, and it help those that cannot read e-mails websites or anything that has to do with reading on the PC it brings the word alive into speech for the individual that cannot read, it is something like speech to text but instead of talking and it automatically writes, it is opposite it reads the writing for the individual for that cannot read and speaks the language the individual speaks,for instance if the individual speaks english, it interpets it in english, and so far i was told it is text to speech, i really need this for my dad, i know it will make reading much more simpler for him. please PM me with your response  also im looking for one that you do not cut and paste. just the one that reads along with the scroll of a mouse. the cut and paste will be too complicated for my dad, i wanna say thanks again for reading my e-mail and i will be waitng for a response

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 07:09:08 pm »
as i understand it some computers, including my own, have a narrator built in that you can access from programs accessories and acsessiblity-- narrator is there-- click on it and do as it instructs to read what ever you want  without cut and paste. hope this helps ~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 07:21:27 pm »
thank you thats something I did not know :-) caangel