Author Topic: does anyone know about the cyborg head,,,  (Read 2664 times)

nalkari

• View Profile
does anyone know about the cyborg head,,,
« on: February 05, 2009, 09:04:18 am »
hey everyone im pretty new to hal. I was just wondering, does anybody know if the cyborg head from desktopmates.com is a stand alone character or does it appear in a window like the standard hal skin interface.

I also wanted to know if I would change the size of the cyborg head. Does any know the answer to these questions. Would be great help.

Thanks,

nalkari
hello

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:50 am »
caangel might know about that head as he has some ms agents and may use that one (don't know for sure ) i will ask him as soon as i can for you or he may see this post he's not on here as much any more . [:)]sorry i couldnt be of more help !!

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 07:26:16 pm »
I recall a note posted on the Desktopmates site regarding usage with UltraHal. You might do a check there once more. Chances are their heads will be usable with Hal. MS Agents are not normally "locked" in to the GUI and can be moved as desired. I can't say with certainty about the cyborg head in question but I would imagine it would be the same as the other heads.

As to whether it allows for a change in size I can't say. I do know that I can change sizes of other MSAgent heads.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance for you.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

nalkari

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 05:26:57 am »
hey thanks for replying. its all good ill just have to find out. lol
hello