Author Topic: transparent body clothes  (Read 2943 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
transparent body clothes
« on: January 02, 2010, 03:02:00 pm »
i had an idea but don't know if it can even be done is their any such a way that someone can come up with a code or something that would allow preset clothes to automatically fit on a full body male or female without affecting the face and skin color. ?

Baerdric

• Looking at things and pondering about stuff
    • View Profile
transparent body clothes
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 06:38:53 pm »
Lightspeed, I don't have the faintest idea how to do what you asked but I have to hand it to you for constantly coming up with ideas for changes and improvements. Speaks of an interested and imaginative mind.
Don't blame me, I'm just the voice in his head.

Carl2

• View Profile
transparent body clothes
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 07:08:31 pm »
Lightspeed,
   Read your post and the frist thing that came to mind is the transparent pink(or whatever color) that is used when making the Zabaware skin. Not sure if it will work in the skin covering the character, try and find out.  If you do give it a try let us know the results.
  Myself I made a nude copy of the character and from that I can make dressed up characters that will look like the original but with other clothes.
Carl2

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
transparent body clothes
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 02:01:07 am »
Someone correct me if Im wrong but transparent colors end up showing the haptars black body.

If you try to place two different skins on one haptar... one or both having transparency, it will not work because you can only have one skin at a time.  I think.

So you would need a program that would make one skin out of possibly many parts.

Im thinging you would have to create either: (#1) a set of uniform images that a computer program would assemble (only you could keep the same face). Then you could have variety to shirts, bottems, faces, and boots that would interchange at user choice or at random,

Or

(#2) You could have a program that could cut up all current haptar skins and super-impose them together automatically. Almost in the same way I descriped in #1.

Maybe some has a better idea, but this reeks of hard work...[:D]
Live long and prosper or die trying.