Author Topic: Speech recognition / top tips  (Read 13607 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Speech recognition / top tips
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 04:56:50 pm »
Datahopa,
I have the Dragon 10 standard, but I haven't used it much.
I did notice when first installed it analyzed word documents and from what I understand it is an analyzing part of the program to see 'how you write'.  I am impressed with all the built in commands but can't remember them all heh.
I have been busy with many things that occupy my time away from the computer, sometimes it's hard to keep up with all that goes on, oh well, I am still happy with the rewards of getting ready for winter and spring 'PPPPP'.[^] (Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance)

I have acquired and integrated a couple of items, they are of the 'Dwarf Varigated Weigela' kind.[:p]

well at least the subject of S.R. can be searched and some good info can be found, IMO sometimes it is a good thing to put down some simple answers with proof or info from the software makers (Zabaware CD)[8D]

Regards,
J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 07:21:59 pm »
One, I  appreciate the info and the help you have given to this thread, sometimes I think my posts come across a bit arrogant or sharp, where really I'm just on a quest for knowledge. (Normally something to do with computers) i need to get a life [:o)]

Dragon 9 can scan word documents too, but I don't seem to have many, mainly HTML and graphics on this PC so haven't used it either.

Didn't know you were a gardener One, I say that because I did a google on 'Dwarf Varigated Weigela' , and as far as I can see its a plant [:)]
good luck with that.

I guess this thread might be of greater use to those who don't have the Zabaware CD.

be seeing you  (quote from The Prisoner)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 10:31:15 pm »
Datahopa,
That is why I put the subject/word 'microphone' so it could be searched.

A 'Weigla'is not just a plant, the particular items are 'Trees' [:D], you are 'Datahopa' I thought your searches would be more productive[:)], anyway, the leaf objects are 'Verigated' and have several colors and also bloom. I will have a beautiful flower blooming all year next year with the combination of bulbs and my Mums[:D].
But moving all the rock from the mountains to build some raised beds has been grueling Do you realize how hard it is to collect 'flat' rocks and try to keep them consistent for a good 'Stack', sod, seeding, and my Organic tomatoes are still producing WHEW!! and of course yes I have custom 'Compost'.

Anyway, I thank you as well for participating in a productive post (with a little digression) [:)] and do look forward to more..

"The Prisoner"? Hmm. I am drawing a blank , Andy Dufrain, comes to mind, for what it's worth I have 'been there, done that'

Regards,
J.[:p]
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

JohnSFV1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 06:39:16 pm »
Thanks for all the help.
I just started at Humbolt Univ computer programming. They have a great and cheap over sixty program there.
See u soon[^]

kevinvr

• View Profile
    • http://kevinvr.tripod.com
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 04:56:22 pm »
Datahopa were you able to get Microsoft speech recognition 8.0 working with ultrahal?
I am having problems with it.  it works fine on my computer and I can do almost anything I want , but as soon as I use Ultrahal it gives problems.  I opened a thread about it.
Appreciate any help I can get.
Thanks
Kevin
I dream of creating a self replicating, self maintaining, autonomous robot :)