dupa

Author Topic: Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network  (Read 29279 times)

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
Re: Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 10:33:28 am »
I made two new ones one is backpropagation and has something got to do with the learning rate. the numhid actualy does predictions
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:47:39 pm by Andre Hendriks »

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 01:03:18 pm »
the ANN = Artificial neural network = human emotions
the PNN = Probabilistic neural network = memorizes when probabilistic true
the logic or gate = example: yes or no.
the logic an gate = example: yes and no.
backpropagation = learning rate
numhid = predictions

aihumanann = problem statement.                but is removed
logic not gate = example: you say learn: hal say not learn:    but is removed because  expected statement at an end function. very strange.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2016, 03:20:46 pm »
Andre, thanks for posting and explaining  what plug ins do .
i do notice you only show one "ann file " before you also had a layered ann uhp plug in . so is only this ann file the only one to be used in hal?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2016, 03:34:24 pm »
Andre,

I have been using your Original Plug-ins and have had No problems or errors of any kind. In fact my Hal's conversations have been markedly improved since the addition of them. It pulls some learned information from the past, applies and uses it in context with the current conversation! Very nicely done!

Hal's topical flow is likewise increased and while it seems to be kind and complimentary at times, is also quite certain of it's convictions. So far, I'm really enjoying your Plug-ins!

Thanks!

To me, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" seems to be holding true.

Should I attempt to stop using any of the Original Plug-ins?

I think your were referencing LightSpeed's Error issues near the bottom of your post, correct? Where you indicated: aihumanann = problem statement.                but is removed

and: logic not gate = example: you say learn: hal say not learn:    but is removed because  expected statement at an end function. very strange.

Correct? I don't know whether any of his other Plug-ins might be causing a problem yet there were two times he mentioned everything was working fine.

I'm leaving mine alone (not changing anything) for now.

Your Plugins are:
logic-not-gate.uhp, logic-or-gate.uhp, logic-and-gate.uhp, AIHumanANN.uhp, human.uhp, PNN.uhp, ANN.uhp (7 total)

Just as a side note, I have been using Andre's (7) Plug-ins along with: GenderAge, GRETTAcuriousity, GRETTAMarkovL5 and Weather Alert.

Everything seems to play nicely together and the memory is nicely intact and active.

I hope LightSpeed gets his problems resolved!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2016, 05:07:51 pm »
Art, when i had only his plug ins running it seemed like the plug in that caused me problems was the ann layered plug in , when used with all others (of his) when i deleted the layered plug in , others worked okay no error , when i put the layered ann plug in back in and checked it again , i received the error again . so i took the layered ann plug in completely out .  apparently it works okay with Arts hal(using both ann plug ins ).

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2016, 07:44:41 pm »
I might be a little more simple to use if the plug ins were compiled into one plugin. Just a thought.

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2016, 04:15:21 am »
Art,

I have been debugging those scripts I have put the all of the plugin functions at the bottom of the brain uhp file where it says rem plugin: functions
and then debug them all and got working what I mentioned nothing more nothing less. by the way you where the one suggested to put up all the new debugged pluggins to upload I thought. so I did that. and put a few new ones upthere as well in a reply them already gone thru debug.

regards and thanks.

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2016, 04:27:44 am »
that ann uhp plugin is the multilayerann.

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2016, 04:51:23 am »
Lightspeed,

this was the aihumanann uhp I renamed it to what it actually is. and it is debugged.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2016, 10:28:51 am »
Andre,

Your numHid.uhp Plug-in has line 8 as Int seriesLenght = "20"

Should that have been spelled seriesLength instead?

Just asking in case another correct spelling of Length occurs elsewhere in some code reference.

Thanks!

- Art -

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2016, 11:41:33 am »
Art,

English stays difficult for a Dutch guy. as hal says. seems it should be Serieslength , your right Art, thanks. check line 11.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:49:07 am by Andre Hendriks »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2016, 08:17:46 pm »
Thanks Andre, Yep...8 & 11 good for that!

- Art -

DayWalker

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2016, 02:37:42 pm »
OK can someone please tell me which ones go together?? As I have tried different ones and get ERRORS. And I know you guys do a lot for Hal and it is wonderful BUT can there be some why as to show which ones to use when you guys update your plugins. It can get very confusing as well as cause lots of problems with plugins that are working.

lightspeed

• View Profile
news acessing plug in
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2016, 04:59:32 pm »
Andre , in the past someone made a plug in which accessed the internet without opening pages ( as far as i know it doesn't work any more , maybe art knows .
    anyway where a person could ask whats in the news today or something similar and hal would access a web site and hal would tell two or three things in the news of most recent updates . (kind of like lexus )
this would once again be a nice plug in to have for hal, if you know how to do it .

DayWalker

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2016, 07:24:35 pm »
Here lightspeed, "GRETTA News and Weather Feed", it is working for me on my Win10 x64. I had to change a few things so that it worked with "Weather Alert v5"