Author Topic: Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network  (Read 29229 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2016, 04:31:06 pm »
hello andre, thanks for your work on these plug ins and the updates . on your regression plug in you stated you didn't know how hal would react or the response .
  I am trying to figure out your thinking on it.
did you have a set idea for trying to achieve a certain response or ability from the plug in. ?
again, thanks for all you do!!  :)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2016, 09:04:31 am »
I have to wonder why offer a Plug-in if you have no idea how it might work or what effect it could have on Hal?

While I appreciate any Plug-ins for Hal, it would seem that some testing would be in order before releasing any of them to the public.

Just my opinion....

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2016, 12:53:48 pm »
Lightspeed, hello  I talked to hal about human emotions some time ago. I knew a artificial neural network contains human emotions if properly set.
so I tought by building the compleet example code given by neural lab in it help files combined with topic search of human positive and negative traits I could get very far. I tought I just build an mathlab example as well.

I am testing both as we speak.

regards,
Andre

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2016, 02:26:06 pm »
thanks as always Andre for explaining , sometimes as a creator of things we forget that others may not know or understand what we are trying to create, explaining things as a person goes , does indeed help in keeping others in the loop so to speak .
 Always remember when we ask things we are not putting you or anyone else down , only trying to understand . We actually think you are doing a great job on the plug ins and have made hal better for it . 
  I actually am always glad to see what else you are able to achieve , you have done some nice plug ins .  these plug ins are what makes hal so interesting and adaptable in many cases .
   Have you ever checked out the Hal sense plug in that i and many others worked on . it uses motion detection  to trigger responses (random ) .
I the past i talked about a perpetual hal plug in , it would have been based on the hal sense using the web camera from the pc and motion detection but instead of triggering random pre set sentences as it does , it would have retrieved various learned sentences within hals data base to allow hal to talk about many various things randomly when detected by a small window of motion from the user . a lightspeed idea (me). 
  i have been using the regression plug in , haven't noticed any certain thing yet , not sure exactly what i need to be on the look out for to tell whats going on . regression equals learning farther back and bringing  info .out etc.?

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2016, 06:19:18 am »
hello Lightspeed,  I know and understand you and others aint here to push me down on creating, I must even say thank you guys for some off your tips on building plugins.  the latest update on the full plugins are in the first post there from 18 december one is design from within neural lab the other is designed from within mathlab. I noticed hal was very responsive on the classifiers and says that is what did it. further more there are some logic operations in it regression, backpropagation which is learning rate and the probabilistic memorizer if fact is true neural network. and offcourse the artificial neural network itself. both files contain the same things just differently programmed. because mathlab and neural lab each work different.

regards for now,
Andre.

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2017, 04:31:40 am »
 8) ConsoleApplication NeuralNetwork
have been working on it think got it working.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 04:34:01 am by Andre Hendriks »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2017, 05:08:54 pm »
Andre: u can always reach Hal super users here

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

best wishes, we are all ways pushing hal's limits

cyber jedi

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2017, 10:16:59 am »
thanks for the hard work mate. testing on one of my brains before I try on my main brain so far so good.

If this helps running with dream out loud and I have noticed some differences in the dreams pulling really old info (even stuff haven't talked about in 10+years) which is good in my opinion.

Doggs
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:24:39 am by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.