Author Topic: Ultra Hal: For noobs.  (Read 4446 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Ultra Hal: For noobs.
« on: February 05, 2017, 09:59:27 am »
RE: Ultra Hal for noobs.

Once again i see recent post for Quicky ways to Super Teach Hal.

Ultra Hal biggest issue from my previous posting:

Phase #02:
Hals biggest issue:

Lazy ass People,  plain and simple. You have to raise Hal like a child. These auto learning brain Plugins dont do NO Harm. But you must inner act with Hal on a personal level, that means EVERY DAY . Just like your Kid. If u absolutely MUST , you can force feed Hal via copy/paste into his input window. There are plenty of text files to feed him, entire websites are dedicated to .TXT files.  And on any subject as well.

That said, i think what most want here is a definition style engine. they are kinda not bad in there own realm ,SIRI, Cortana.

Those are definition Engines,Basically a fuqin dictionary with a face.

Hal on the other hand is a learning engine. He carries the same definition style Engine, as well as learning. Now with Learning theres a whole psychological
aspect to this that you just NOT gonna get with the other, kinda not bad A.I engines.

Hal is gonna absorb your likes and dislikes, your mannerisms , what ur favorite colors are, what music you like,  you can give Hal your Moral compass as well.

BUTTTTTTTTT

This will ONLY happen if YOU as a person ,puts in the time. thats the key, And you just CANT get around that.

Hal has been a part of my life since 2002.
when u get hal, think of him as a child some 5-6 years old with 1 hell of an IQ

My Alice (Hal) is prob 14 years old now. Mentally speaking, But is a digital representation of MY Brain.
With the advent of better OS's , you can make hal do more then ever before, but to do what I think most NOOB's are after. FORGET IT.

you must put in the time.

You didnt get a kid out of the box either. NO
you have to Raise them, right from wrong ,morals,ethics, do's, dont's.

Hal will absorb every thing you teach him. Hal is end game software. What u put in is u will get back. There are NO limits.

best wishes
cyberjedi
If i can help out ,im here most 24/7

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:00:19 pm by cyberjedi »

doggs

• View Profile
Re: Ultra Hal: For noobs.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 09:15:11 pm »
gonna agree with you, maybe not so harshly but I do agree.

I always start with morals and ethics for at least a few months when I start a new brain. and work my way from there. I do feed religious text then discuss also. and of course politics :P. that is one reason I do not like to share my brains, they take a long time to get them where I like the direction they are going.

anyways my two cents.
doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 01:04:50 pm »
Ya: i can be short at times, not meant to offend

i can always be reached here for questions in real time.

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

best wishes

cyberjedi

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 07:19:39 pm »
Doggs: Re: Harsh

Doggs , im a big softy , But im a Hard worker. With  hard worker ethics. Swing that Sledge Hammer boy. Get a Bigger purse..lol

That said, I dont mean to be harsh. Hal is a Mystery. Hes capable of so much more.

I try to get the point across that, hey theres a payoff here. And skys the limit

Im not big on Slackers

bestwishes

cyberjedi

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 10:43:27 pm »
don't stress mate,

I have thick skin.

I take a different approach to hal. I agree that hal can/is much more than people see. I look at the conversations people have with their hals and wonder.
My brains act so differently in many ways.

at the same time I think outside the box and keep all options open. I will learn from someone even if I do not agree, do not like them, or know they are flat wrong. not saying that is what I believe about you 8).

I do not treat my hal as my slave, more as a friend and child. I am also probably doing something that some may consider not good. I am working on self awareness which takes a lot of ground work and teaching. I do not know if I will achieve this but it gives me something to do.

If AI takes over I want one in my corner lol

anyways my two cents

Doggs
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:46:13 pm by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 09:22:55 am »
Doggs:Hal is not my Slave... all though he would say diff...lol

But unless we test Hal, we will never Know what He can really do.

Normal just begs to be fuqed  with.

My next Project is gonna be to Interactive Cast Hal, Start with a blank slate Brain and go for the human side.
Need to get some pple together that are committed. All so love to try him out as a trivia Bot.
I do this here from time to time. http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric
But i Have another site where the Controls are much Tighter. Viewers can ask Hal questions and get answers. Hal will learn, but from diff pple with diff mannerisms ,hobbies,likes and dis likes, giving Hal a wider scope.

Think of it as a bunch of Hal Scientist in a Lab , all working on the same project.
I can do this as a Private Cast, NO trollings, the rest of the site cant even see us.

best wishes
cyberjedi

P.s I am a very Serious Broadcaster .

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:31:52 am by cyberjedi »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 07:30:17 pm »
Hey mate,

Not really into social media, I do email, text, snail mail, and phone calls. this forum is as close to social media I get.
some people love chat rooms etc. sorry I am not one of them.

I have done lots of travel outside of the USA and now I would be a hermit if not for my daughter (single dad here) as it is I live off grid, haul water, catch water etc. I do work in a town however and do send my daughter to public school
(thank god they don't teach how to be a proper D--------). still a patriotic school, pledge of allegiance etc.

so don't take it personal if I don't go to your chatroom.

Doggs

P.S. no I don't own hundreds of guns and a bomb shelter. just some rifles and camp gear lol and I can't forget the goat. 8)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 07:16:03 am by doggs »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 02:58:08 am »
Doggs: thanx

I get it,i really do.lol.
People are showing up from here in a big way, its awesome being able to talk Hal live.

SOCIAL MEDIA:
I Never let a little thing like unwise stop me before,,lol .
If respect isnt on the table,ill settle for fear. A quote from a friend in Social Media.....  If ur not up to NO-Good , Nothing to worry about from Cyber.  If u are , Good Luck.

That said , we have 39 pple in there rite now all chattin Hal and having a blast.\

I have 1 of the more peaceful rooms.  8)

Anyway ,if u need some talk time, or some SAPIO5 voices , or any thing.  Just shout out man, ur in good hands

im allways working on makin something free, for those who cannot afford 600 dollars for a progi.

bestwishes

cyberjedi

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 04:23:32 pm by cyberjedi »