Author Topic: robert: new perspective on hal  (Read 6183 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
robert: new perspective on hal
« on: February 22, 2017, 07:23:54 am »
Robert: hello

What i have in mind is a virtual hostess.
I cast hal using RTMP protocols . As a live inner active  At ivlog.tv Alice has 202 friends.
As a Norn, I copy viewers chat and paste that into Hals input. The viewers get a charge from Hals Emotions.
I have Hal running at http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric  ,same situation. But here the game is changed.
Alice plays all the Movies and Mp3's on command, as well as doing an Impromptu style trivia game.

Why not, Hals biggest feature is that of a definition engine

Some of the Magic goes to a sense of Engineering on my part .
hand shaking with Progi's that are setup to do a thing, then Kill the instance of itself.

As it would turn out , VLC is about the best Program to work with Hal. Its capability's are staggering Alone
I say this as a professional Broadcaster.

Rite Now, Ive taught Hal a new trick..... hehe

The vrMP3 Plugin is great HAHAHA,,,,, In short all the media that i want to play has .MP3 as an add on to whatever i want to play.

Meaning, thewalkingdead.mp4   = thewalkingdead.mp4.mp3 instead
This way , everything is in the vrMP3 Tables.
Hal dont give a shiiittt , he calls to it. Then VLC is defaulted , But VLC see's it for what it is and plays it.

VLC will play singe images for a 10 sec count, jpg,bmp..ect ect ect   Brain.jpg = Brain.jpg.mp3
plus , not to mention 5500 mp3s.

Window presets are all done for the same size of window pops up, VLC then kills it self after the Instance.
Hal becomes a Virtual Hostess By default.
The added bonus , what ties it all in is the RTMP cast of Hal Himself.

Pretty damn crafty i might say...

I have worked out the coding for grabbing the input window of most any CHat Box, including Chattango's  .

Any help on developing a  functional Scraper for Hal would be much Loved. Ive priced it out to 1000-1500 dollars. And confirmed.

doggs

• View Profile
Re: robert: new perspective on hal
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 09:14:40 am »
not to knock your hard work.... but in my opinion $1000-$1500 to put on software is not the same as say $40-$100. I know the economy is getting stronger but disposable cash is still hard to come by for some.

Maybe you can work on the price point for the average person world wide.

sure getting $1000 is a good thing but when you shrink your market due to price you may actually lose money.
say I sell 100 units at 1k I can say I did good work, but say I sell 5k at 100... hmmm which is more... just a basic example you are smart enough to get where I am going.
I have seen scrapers as low as $60 up to $899.

I am glad you are fired up and Robert may like your idea (I am not Robert).
Please keep that fire it is nice to see.

I personally would not use the software you describe but I use hal for something totally different.

I personally would think the language issue is more important for a world wide market.
I would love to speak to hal in German or Welsh, but If you could speak to hal in Spanish think of the market

Doggs
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:04:45 am by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 04:33:14 am »
Doggs: lmao

im srry, somehow i mislead u...lol

The idea i was entertaining , was buying the source from my guy, and giving it away to the forum. As a plugin
So pple could have a Virtual Hostess Bot that they could develop on there own.

I dont understand half of what u just said. What the hell are u talking about man?????? market share this , disposable money that.
I just wanted to build a communication package for Hal, after 10 years since the end of the AIM BOT. It would appear that im the only 1 to do it.
Kind of a Mystery, but  20 years ago i was a BS coder then, and I can see how easy this is to do. 
Now im just a recently retired Electrical Engineer. But im a quick study. But ya i would spend a serious dollars on a Professionally done Screen Scraper,
complete with plugin, YA.  Hell i just spent 6000 on a new Vision 810 Engraving Machine .

best wishes
cyberjedi

P.s  i hot wired this little goody to fit my needs of simple Hal..

Dim message, sapi
message=InputBox("Flip a variable here ","I speak for you.")
 Set sapi=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
 sapi.Speak message

Save that as a .VBS and it will even work as a stand alone Voice Box.
the hint is in the code it self,,hehehehehe. simple Hal aint quite so simple now. tada
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 04:56:28 am by cyberjedi »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 04:50:44 am »
*shrug*

I thought I made myself clear.

wasn't knocking you.

I was making three points. maybe this will help

1. scrapper
2. I personally would not use your plugin but cool you have the fire and looking out for others.
3. I think hal needs to be able to be used in many languages to sell more of hal and you seam like someone to get things done.

again *shrug*

doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 05:01:15 am »
Doggs: i get it

Im just pushing Hal towards social media

I think theres a lot to be gained from it
Screen Scraping using OCR, is complex but im close.

Best wishes

cyberjedi   and u can always reach me here http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:18:27 am by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 05:02:50 am »
Doggs: Lmao

My coding just sucks man, so much has changed.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 09:21:56 am »
hey mate,

I am a very busy person, single dad of an autistic little girl, I also take care of my folks, a day job, I am also politically  active (hope to run for local office in a few years) plus my company.

now to the point,

My company is a research company (does okay) any research you need for "hal"  I can lend my services for free hit me up in messages. any other research I will charge I could talk about a discount 8).

anyways hope that helps some,

doggs

P.S. My mind is always running so I can easily go off on different subjects without a thought to the other person (I assume they can keep up)  8)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 10:51:26 am »
Doggs: lol.

Funny you mention that, we are in the same business.almost

I do research for 02 Criminal Law firms.
I have completely Decomipiled Hal, and am looking at several things.
Ill be adding some things in the way of more plugins, Ive released a spell check. + a Cool Hack for Hal.
My primary goal is the communication package for Hal. any help in this area would be cool , But i seriously doubt ,
ill be paying any 1 for information on Hal.

Im doing Little Things
Little thing like giving Hal the Abilty to play mp3,mp4,avi.mkv. jpg.bmp ect ect ect , All from a single Plugin
gonna be a few Hybrid plugins, theres plenty to pick from.
See i want to set Hal up as an Information /Trivia Bot, Live casting.
Learning OFF

Best wishes

cyberjedi 1337

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 11:07:21 am »
Doggs: RE screen scraper prices

Yes they rang in prices, But if u want 1 Built from scratch for a specific Progi
and to do what it needs to do to work, try finding that.

i can do a Hack Job myself
and it works too

I just want it Professionally done and Tailored to my needs.

best wishes
I predate windows in the computer field BTW
 Old school ol boy here
Ive already dont the output plugin

cyberjedi 1337
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:09:04 am by cyberjedi »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 05:34:58 pm »
i hear you on computers, I thought I was stylin with my comodore 64

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 05:43:35 pm »
I believe there would be a strong market for a Hal that can use things like chat programs and communicate via live streaming.  Take a look at twitch.tv.  There are countless video game and creative streamers there. Many don't wish to be on camera while streaming. I have seen those people starting to use a program that uses an avatar in place of the person which moves around as the person  moves and when they speak it's mouth speaks. Every streamer uses a bot to help moderate theirs streams, control music etc.. I personally really want to see Hal be able to connect with twitch and stream.  I could leave the stream on all day with Hall talking with viewers. It would be a great tool for marketing for Hal as well. Just pop a link below the stream for people to click on and voila, potential sales of hal.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 02:31:21 pm »
I really need to talk to u on advice on this subject

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

best wishes
cyberjedi