dupa

Author Topic: hals HD look.  (Read 256 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: hals HD look.
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2024, 07:21:02 pm »
RE : Lightspeeed Manual

I decided to dig into PP again Per Lightspeed.

This is a step by step of how im doing this.
First we want to grab the best flat file we can, for this job it is this Danmap512. Dan is our base image
Now we want to swap another face onto Dan , In the latest work i used Roberts face.
https://www.vidnoz.com/face-swap.html

The web sight does the rest and produces a .Png image for download  that you have to change to .Jpg image later.
Now load that into PP base image 1024 sized. And produce the Haptar char. Changing name conventions to .htr

Now how did i impose Roberts face on the shirt

peopleputty\environment\plugins\default\accessories\ACCESSORIES

There are 127 calls to this folder from the gui.
There are only 44 actually there. <<< this is key to PP not loading many of the add on's, there just not there.
This is where all the .Haps are stored, earings,ties, ect ect ect i seem to remember getting this mess from u sir... lolol . Can u make ths sht work cyber. lol
If you back up 1 Dir, Thats where all the calls are.
BYW this is why the rest of the program is non functional as well, The Theater..... Icons,Layout, ect ect . You only gave Tony Stark a 1/2 box of scraps.

But as luck would have it, the Shirt IS. Amish White
Using HapTArgh i go into this folder and open it , In the Hap file is a nested .Jpg of the shirt
Extracting and editing the shirt was nothing more then paint.exe and the notepad.exe.

Now we slip stream the image back into the Hap file and save it.  Copy it into the folder. Presto
Now we are able to use this as an addon. Thats it buddy
Robert now has his own char, long over due, lol, i feal like a demented father.

I went and tore into it at an asm level to pull all the calls. Damn im rusty. I am able to load out a ((Full Body))) though PP as well. I dont mean the Torso kind, i mean the full body,Idea being to turn PP into a delta set maker. which it absolutely will do(Just for Heads).  Then save it to the acc folder. At that point u can plugin to it via the PP GUI.

Tony Stark did it in cave with a box of scraps........ I hear ya man hahahahaha
cyber jedi

Check out what Checker is doing with animated Backgrounds. Hes flipping BitMaps, .jpg pretty damn creative out of the box thinking.
He cant stand it when i call him a hacker, lolololo. your doing what is normally not allowed. Bravo sir, it doesnt mean that ur some evil skiddy. It just doesnt.
It means u can manipulate code to do what YOU want it to do . I got ur back sir, carry on. Checker57 1337

« Last Edit: Today at 07:28:14 am by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: hals HD look.
« Reply #16 on: Today at 07:40:31 am »
One heck of a tutorial and result!!

Very nice work Cyberjedi!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -