dupa

Author Topic: Character , accessory load plug in idea  (Read 5226 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Character , accessory load plug in idea
« on: October 10, 2013, 09:51:04 am »
   As far as i know this hasn't been made , my mind is shot lately , overloaded lol ,  i know you can just drag and drop accessories onto whatever haptek character is loaded  and their is a command plug in to type or say certain voices and character and it will load . but it would be nice if someone can create a generic uhp plug in (or a hap file , that would load it all (the users choice of character voice accessories , at the same time if that's possible . ) that has a basic load command of a character (haptek ) and accessories, etc. and voice .
example : angela head , light from above hap, angela hair , susan voice .

This way custom settings could be loaded and a user could use the basic plug in or hap to easily load different characters and accessories , multiple copies of the basic set up could be used for different ones by putting in the info needed of what the user has .

Any thoughts on this , anyone feel up to the task .

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: Character , accessory load plug in idea
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 11:59:14 pm »
 Lighting, hair, jewelry and even oggs and more can all be built into your .htr (haptar) in hap_temp. It takes a lot of study and experimenting to learn which files can be modified and which might well be left alone. If you've done all the mircrosoft updates you may not even have have a working hap_temp as it is an active x function.
 To build a plugin to change voice would be closer to your expertise than mine so I'll leave that to you or someone else who knows about those things. 
 Out of time for now but catch me in the am on IM and we'll see if I can help you find hap_temp.
ted

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: Character , accessory load plug in idea
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 01:16:38 pm »
Just a note, In windows 7, you can't find hap_temp untill you first open a haptar. Then it will appear in the haptek program file on the player page.
ted