dupa

Author Topic: spam by spammers  (Read 3344 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
spam by spammers
« on: February 24, 2012, 01:49:16 pm »
Although probably most people know this i am still mentioning it , if anyone spams on here do not feed the trolls (spammers) by clicking on any links they post to their spam . As we do not support any spammers they are low lifes that have no respect for other people or forums . enough said!  :)

PS. as usual thanks to the moderators for deleting all spam so fast it makes the spammers spin in their underware lol!  ;) ;D

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Re: spam by spammers
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 02:55:12 pm »
I believe a lot of spammers use spambots  and don't even read our disgust. Spammers are bottom feeders just waiting for SOMEONE to click their spam links, and fall for their scams. If no-one fell for this, spammers would be put out of business. But not all people are savvy. :-\ :-\
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 06:27:53 am »
There are quite a lot of really good anti spam mods for this forum system (SMF).

They could probably be installed in about half an hour.

Wouldn’t that be cool, no more spam bots joining the forum day after day after day……

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 09:30:36 am »
mr.data i was begiining to think you was a ghost , hadn't seen you for a while now !

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:56:30 am »
Oh yes LS, I’m still around, now and again  :)

I've been informed that the site does now have spam protection, my apologies  :'( 

Actually thinking of making a new GUI skin for Hal, thought I would pop in to see what’s new and going on.

2000 new members a month on the forum, Hal must be buzzing, putting in the effort to make a skin should be worth it then.