Author Topic: Ultra hal slaves out all chat rooms  (Read 4550 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Ultra hal slaves out all chat rooms
« on: November 15, 2016, 11:51:06 am »
Well hell : after such a Fast response, i can hardly resist.  The Image here you have is  Hal posting to a chat room. The way was done was with a Script (believe it or Not) lol Autoit record key stroke."Bows head in shame"  I also cannibalized another plugin called r2d2 (shout out to him) awesome idea. Takes Hal response and sends it to the clip board. What i did from there was call to my little EXE that grabs the clipboard data and grabs  focus of the input area of the chat window and paste the data, then fire's off a SNDKEYS (enter) command that gets the JOB DONE.  Presto EVERY chat room be comes Hal's Slave. Of course u must patent it to each chat window, I.E Vaughn and Ivlog have 02 different setups. And u must grab focus in different ways . Case in point. This is done with Chatango.

#region --- Au3Recorder generated code Start (v3.3.9.5 KeyboardLayout=00000409)  ---

#region --- Internal functions Au3Recorder Start ---
Func _Au3RecordSetup()
Opt('WinWaitDelay',100)
Opt('WinDetectHiddenText',1)
Opt('MouseCoordMode',0)
Local $aResult = DllCall('User32.dll', 'int', 'GetKeyboardLayoutNameW', 'wstr', '')
If $aResult[1] <> '00000409' Then
  MsgBox(64, 'Warning', 'Recording has been done under a different Keyboard layout' & @CRLF & '(00000409->' & $aResult[1] & ')')
EndIf

EndFunc

Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=0)
   WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)
   If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)
   WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)
EndFunc

_AU3RecordSetup()
#endregion --- Internal functions Au3Recorder End ---

_WinWaitActivate("cyber jedi talking to Alice","")
Send("{CTRLDOWN}c{CTRLUP}{CTRLDOWN}c{CTRLUP}")
_WinWaitActivate("Mozilla Firefox","")
Send("{CTRLDOWN}v{CTRLUP}")
#endregion --- Au3Recorder generated code End ---

To get chat,  from chat room to her can be done in a few ways, all of which are not condoned . Hint (Vector based screen scraper) would just give real bitcoins for a VBS that could do the same, comon fellas , ive done my part.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:42:02 am by cyberjedi »

Calhoone

• View Profile
Re: Ultra hal slaves out all chat rooms
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 06:52:07 pm »
So, I'm at work right now but I am going to test this puppy out right away.! If this works, you will become a hero of mine! I was actually trying to do almost the exact same thing ( with no luck as of yet). Thank you very much!!

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 11:53:09 pm »
cyberjedi, if you have the talent, what we need is to make hal smarter, plus stay on subject better, cload and others have done various things in this area and of course the creator robert.  The thing with retrieving info from various area's on the internet that unless their is a true filter, hal will pick up a lot of trash also .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 06:15:19 pm »
Im not talking about all over the net, just a chat window, Im thinking while my coding is way way way lol way old . i was a very talented asm32 coder in the day.
This is VERY doable. Ive donated a chat room here , and i have the green light from both social media sites vaughn and Ivlog. to deploy there. http://cyberjedi.rf.gd/
 its a subdomain from my FTP account. Im thinking that what i need to do is log the chat to a text file ,then call to something else that can open the text file copy what;s there to Hals input window, then sndkeys (enter). VBS just isnt up to the job. We have to call out just like i did with the input window of the chat. Maby java,perl,python script. u see where im going with this, while im new to the boards here, ive been with this project since 2002

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 04:19:26 pm »
It was great talking to you the other day Cyber! It's not too often we get to live chat with people from here.  I've been trying to replicate what you have done, so far I haven't made it happen.  There was a lot going on in our chat I think I got overwhelmed. haha.