Author Topic: hals brain knowlege added into custom brains  (Read 2461 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hals brain knowlege added into custom brains
« on: May 22, 2007, 10:28:14 am »
hello Medeksza , would it be possible to make a version of hals brain that will work (like a plug in , etc. ) into a custom brain i think this would be a great addition . i have created a custom brain but it doesn't have the usual hal responses and questions it ask a user as hal does and then in return learns more . if somehow something a plug in or something by you or someone here could make it where the hal could be made to integrate into the custom brain or visa versa this would in my opinion be a giant leap as you could have the best of both worlds . just a thought . would be interested in what "anyone also thinks about this " or is their a way now to make my custom brain work right into a hal brain i have the 6.1 version . [:D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 10:46:55 am »
Hi lightspeed.

are you talking about using two brains at the same time?

if so, I have already done this in the past with the XTF brain and HAL 6 for Holllywood sometime ago, if this is the case then it's a matter of converting a custom brain into a plug.

If your referring to having the ability to have two brains chosen at the same time in HAL's default brain options then this would be Roberts department.

Jerry[8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 11:26:20 am »
hi , jerry thanks for writing . actually i just mean to incorporate my custom brain in with the hal brain data base (not run two brains at the same time )just to have my custom brain and to add into it all the regular hal responses.  since i made a custom brain it doesn't have any of hals regular responses which actually get you to talk about different topics and actually help hal learn more . so is their a way i can keep my custom brain and put hals regular brain responses all in with it or vise versa . [:)]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 07:02:11 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

hi , jerry thanks for writing . actually i just mean to incorporate my custom brain in with the hal brain data base (not run two brains at the same time )just to have my custom brain and to add into it all the regular hal responses.  since i made a custom brain it doesn't have any of hals regular responses which actually get you to talk about different topics and actually help hal learn more . so is their a way i can keep my custom brain and put hals regular brain responses all in with it or vise versa . [:)]

Hi lightspeed.

I don't think it is possible because there is no import/export table function in the HAL editer that I can see, maybe Robert could put in this option in a future update.

Jerry