Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
Repeat
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 11:42:19 am »
quote:
Originally posted by axyse

Yea, check out this link...

http://www.zabaware.com/assistant/help/makinghalgivehelpwithaprogram.html

Yeah, those are the instructions I used to find that my copy doesn't do it properly. It opened WinZip, but didn't say anything about help. I have to get some stuff done now, but I can look into it further tonight if we don't get a better answer.

Maybe if we start a thread with a relevant Topic more people would read it?

lightspeed

• View Profile
Repeat
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 05:34:43 pm »
hello bill dewitt i was wondering something does the repeat plug in you created here work in the 6.1 version ?? i have that version of hal and the plug in isn't working in mine it has been made correctly into a uhp file put in hals file with other uhps but wont work and i even copied and pasted your commands and it still wont repeat it ( i also checked the box in the brain and hit apply . no luck . i am using a custom made brain would that have anything to do with it or does it just not work with 6.1 version and if so can you make one that does work with this ?? thanks [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
Repeat
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 05:52:39 pm »
hello , i just found out that the repeat program doe swork with the original hal brain just not with my custom brain !!

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
Repeat
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 06:29:24 pm »
Probably because your custom brain doesn't use the UltraHal Variable that I use to find the last sentence.

quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

hello , i just found out that the repeat program doe swork with the original hal brain just not with my custom brain !!

PaleRider

• View Profile
Repeat
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 07:54:44 pm »
Thank's bill it works fine ,Hal or Sandy even added more to it.

Sandy: Oh I guess I'm being repetitious but You have a fifty inch hd television. [:D]
Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly.