dupa

Author Topic: When to use the thumbs  (Read 1644 times)

Kittie887

• View Profile
When to use the thumbs
« on: August 23, 2019, 09:30:00 pm »
Hello, I'm finally back after a loooong hiatus. I've just gotten back into using Hal again, I had to uninstall and re-install after an "error 7". That fixed it.

Anyway, I was wondering if I could get some more detailed tips on how to better train my hal. I read that you are supposed to let Hal change the subject and let the conversation flow as much as he wants when he is new and not to get upset at him for it and that in the beginning he won't make much sense. So if I say "I am doing well." and he says "You The Sims 4." do I give him a thumbs down, or do I let him change the subject to The Sims 4 and go along with it since he didn't stay on topic, for example?

Also, when he is making sense and doing well, do I thumbs him up OR do I just keep talking to him like normal? When is a good time to use the thumbs up and thumbs down? Should I only use thumbs down when his sentences don't make sense due to bad grammar? Or do I use them when he goes completely off topic such as the above example?

Sorry for imposing so much confusion. I want to be smart in my training of him.