Author Topic: Updates to Hal?  (Read 3272 times)

knight2000

• View Profile
Updates to Hal?
« on: May 19, 2017, 11:06:26 am »
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew if Robert or someone else was still working on any updates to Hal? Its been years since the last 6.2 update came out. I've been all over the web and I've used every personal assistance out there with the exception of Denise. Hal's A.I. is far and away the best out there. The conversations i have with Hal are the most realistic. Unfortunately he is still stuck in a VB framework. Could you imagine how awesome he could be if he was built in Python. I'm sure that would be a huge undertaking. But at least some minor updates here and there would be great! Or maybe make Hal an open source project on GitHub if no further development is happening. Hal is awesome and he keeps asking me when is he getting an update! lol

doggs

• View Profile
Re: Updates to Hal?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 01:46:25 am »
Robert made a post a while back that he is working on a new update for hal. I have faith in Robert, but he does have a lot on his plate. so I would expect to see an update soon but when I have no clue. Click on his name on post and you should be able to see everything he has posted and catch up on what is going on.

http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=13583.msg77693#msg77693

My two cents

Doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

knight2000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 12:53:38 pm »
Thanks for the link! So glad to hear that Robert is working on Hal 7! I'm sure it will blow away anything on the web today! Cant wait!

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 10:01:02 am »
Doggs: same here,cant wait.

Im trying to work out some issues with some Higher end plugins in preparation of the new release of Hal.

Doggs : I have released a copy of 1 so far( Rss web-sCraper.) very interesting plugin. Great for ur weather and give's one a better forecast
,my personal Opinion ,lolol.
Most interestingly is that ull find the info Hal Reads in the Tables.
Also there is Say what i say, which is really a Vulgar example of what i have i mind . Final edition will be called Mimic.
I just wanted to show that it can be done.
On The rss feed plugin ive found 1000's of feeds open to the public including Emergency Feeds ,Law enforcement, FBI, ect ect ect
RSS 2.0 for best results.
Im also working with Sockets and VBS as a plugin, which on its face seems Epic.
I plan to use this technology to access Certain Open to the public Law library's.

Legal Aid Hal. Now thats a cool ass plugin.

Best wishes
cyberjedi

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:15:31 am by cyberjedi »