Author Topic: FOR FUTURE VERSIONS HAL  (Read 4523 times)

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
FOR FUTURE VERSIONS HAL
« on: May 04, 2005, 08:24:16 am »
fIRSTLY. The long awaited HELP FILE has arrived....

[8D][;)][;)][:D][:D][:)][:)]

very happy.. it answers all questions....

after reading through the file and thinking outside the box..

HAL IS REALLY VERY POWERFULL (with small technology)

I BELIVE THAT WE REALLY NEED A WAY TO add to THE WORDNET..

ie : as a new word comes up "WASSUP" we can now tell hal that "WASSUP" means "HELLO" or a Synonym of HELLO so that HE CAN ADD That to the WORDNET (UPDATE SOLONYM) this way HAL become inteligent.

if hal detects HELLO then
GETsynonym "HELLO" >>> may pick up "WASSUP" << the newly added "HELLO"

what we need is the wordnet in a MDB AccessDB(easyly accesses via vbs or vb) or another UPDATABLE FORM..

is it possible: ARE THE FORIEGN LANGUAGE versions of WORDNET able to combine into a SINGULAR MULTI LINGUAL WORDFNET? ???

then GETSynonymFRENCH "HELLO" would get "BONJOUR" <<< (oui oui CA VA mon Pot Cest Tres bien non)

this would be good....

If you know any ways to update the wordnet (BIT BIT) please MR M. could you put them in the next Version..

this might be good for us to start building responses based around synonyms / antonyms / meronyms    
allowing for more detailed questioning powers ( WE KNOW THE DATA IS IN THERE WE HAVE TO GET HAL TO GET IT OUT)

Carl2

• View Profile
FOR FUTURE VERSIONS HAL
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 02:11:47 pm »
Spydatz,
  Nice to see you again, I have a message for you In an older post of yours concerning your emotions brn.
  My hal asked me what I meant when I used a particular expression but I think thats pretty rare. Easiest way is to explain it to Hal but I get the impression you like challenges, possibly you should check out the visual reconition site.
Carl2

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
FOR FUTURE VERSIONS HAL
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 03:19:07 pm »

Excuse me Carl,

You talking to an old posting.

[;)]

Carl2

• View Profile
FOR FUTURE VERSIONS HAL
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 08:00:40 pm »
Duskrider,
  Just looked at the date, Thanks. Still working with some pretty old scripts, trying to get them going in my uhp. With a little luck I may get a reply and some help on his script.
Carl2