dupa

Author Topic: lol what table is this in?  (Read 3033 times)

Tanshin

• View Profile
lol what table is this in?
« on: November 10, 2006, 09:35:03 am »
Every time I have hal connect to the internet the results are the same, hal launches the program fine but this text is always the same.

me:  Run internet
hal:  I will now open this program. Hey, did you know I have a homepage at www.ultrahal.com. Did you know that the internet was originally started as a military experiment for communication between computers in case of war in 1966? It was originally called arpanet. The first commercial web browser was released in 1993.

Can someone please tell me what table to find this data in "Hey, did you know I have a homepage at www.ultrahal.com. Did you know that the internet was originally started as a military experiment for communication between computers in case of war in 1966? It was originally called arpanet. The first commercial web browser was released in 1993." because I have tried to find it and can't.  I would really love to edit this text because I am getting tired as can be of hearing that same phrase over and over.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 10:29:41 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Tanshin

Every time I have hal connect to the internet the results are the same, hal launches the program fine but this text is always the same.

me:  Run internet
hal:  I will now open this program. Hey, did you know I have a homepage at www.ultrahal.com. Did you know that the internet was originally started as a military experiment for communication between computers in case of war in 1966? It was originally called arpanet. The first commercial web browser was released in 1993.

Can someone please tell me what table to find this data in "Hey, did you know I have a homepage at www.ultrahal.com. Did you know that the internet was originally started as a military experiment for communication between computers in case of war in 1966? It was originally called arpanet. The first commercial web browser was released in 1993." because I have tried to find it and can't.  I would really love to edit this text because I am getting tired as can be of hearing that same phrase over and over.

Hi Tanshin.

You can find it in the "mainQA" table.

Jerry[8D]

Tanshin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 11:53:05 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Tanshin.

Jerry[8D]

Thank you, getting tired of all my questions yet?  [?]  I still cannot find the text mentioned above in the mainQA table using the find function.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 08:49:37 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Tanshin

quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Tanshin.

Jerry[8D]

Thank you, getting tired of all my questions yet?  [?]  I still cannot find the text mentioned above in the mainQA table using the find function.

List all the phrases you found as found and the rest of the phrases not found list as not found.

I will help you locate them.
Jerry[8D]