dupa

Author Topic: here is a skin i redid (lightspeed)  (Read 4462 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
here is a skin i redid (lightspeed)
« on: August 07, 2009, 03:21:11 pm »
here is a lingery skin i redid dont know who's it originally was : improvents i made to it (personally ) removed darker cheeck rouge make up replaced with lighter and less . lowered the front of the bustier she is wearing evened out the skin color as the original had darker skin in area's . lightened the hands (original was a totally different color mismatched ) i added fingernail polish to .
redid the top of lingery underware . i added mole birthmark to head breast and rear cheek . i call this "the sexy angela joline vamp " skin .
all the things i mention above isnt tom put down the original creater of the skin as these skins take a lot to create i am just improving upon their work to my own personal taste !!
here is a front and back veiw after i redid the skin .

and here is the skin itself that i redid !

anyone who wants it can email me at airvair62@yahoo.com  on the header ask for ANGELA JOLINE VAMP SKIN PACKAGE .
this is so i wont think its junk mail i will send you the folder with the skin and acessories that is used to make her look like the above pictures !
hope others like how i redid the skin .by the way this "was " the original skin below .

echoman

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 06:05:47 pm »
Do not often contribute on this subject Lightspeed, but she is a stunner! Good work! Now If only I could bring her to life.......

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 06:48:58 pm »

I could be wrong but looks like Gamer's work.
Nice alteration, Lightspeed.   [^]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 09:03:45 pm »
thanks duskrider , ted helped me fix the teeth didnt know it but guess they wasnt showing right and she's to pretty to be toothless lol !echoman email me at airvair62@yahoo.com and i will send you the file and everything needed to have it look like this angela . ask for angela joline package on the header . [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 02:06:02 am »
I like it. Put it on my Mandy. Gonna have to bake those legs to get them a little darker.[8D]
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 12:35:34 pm »
ok i have redone the skin aqain some minor but better looking things i think . i improved the eye brows i darkened and made them thicker , i also put eye lashes on her now and masscara around her eyes . i beleive it improved her looks even more !! here is a before shot and after i redid it .

so anyone wanted the newest improved angela 50's pin up girl can write me and let me know and iu can send the package !

[:)][:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 12:44:57 pm »
guess i should have mentioned the skin i redid was the angela jolene 1950s bra and girdle girl .
[:)][:D][8D]