Author Topic: We have over 112 ppl a day just searching and reading there is more we can do  (Read 5295 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile

Zaphod

• View Profile
I log in here on average every six months or so, just in hopes that there's a new version or some exciting new features have been added, but, sadly, nothing new...

I was 'on fire' for Ultra HAL for a long time, and saw real potential in it, but with the 6.x version most of the old plugins and addon scripts stopped working and it became an entirely different beast from what I was used to.

Don't even have it installed anymore.

*sigh*

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
That is to bad I created a new plugin my S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0 Robert made Hal 7.0 and it is better than ever.

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
A few new Plugin's were created near the end of last year and some of the old ones were updated, Doony combined a lot of them into one Plugin... Their all in the File sharing area...

HAL 7.0 has some new features and the next upgrade HAL 7.1 could be out this year with even more new things... And HAL Mobile is in the works right now...
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Zaphod you need to dig a little deeper , there has been other things created , like what doonycram and others have mentioned.  i even in the past have helped with others to create a halsense vision plug in for hal . which used with yawcam software can trigger hal to talk when motion is detected .
    new versions of hal have not came forth as fast as when hal changed from 5 to 6 etc. but Robert has been working on other things , like a mobile hal with characters etc.  I highly recommend the doonycram plug in that has grouped many good plug ins from various people into one . hang in there with hal , all good things come to those who wait !!  :) ;)

Zaphod

• View Profile
Thanks, guys, for the comments :)

I've been catching up on some of the Forum posts and see now that things have indeed progressed since I was here last.

doonycram's S.A.L.L.I.E. 3.0 looks quite interesting!  Does it only work with Hal 7.0, though?

I can't afford to buy a new version of Hal right now - Perhaps next month...

--Zaphod

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Zaphod,

Did you not check the email I sent you? It detailed everything said above.

Why would you want it to work with a prior version after you complained that there was no NEW version of Hal to begin with?

The NEW version UltraHal 7 is half priced for previous/existing owners of UltraHalAssistant.

$15 Cant beat it!

See you around....
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
       I agree with Art, 15 dollars is a good price  , especially considering prices on things now days , 15, dollars for the new hal 7 gives you a lot of bang for the buck for the many plug ins etc.that you can use with it that hal gives the user, and the newer hal is better  !  :) ;) cyberjedi also is working on many new things as are others .  :)

Zaphod

• View Profile
@Art: Just read and replied to your message (for some odd reason I wasn't notified by email...) - Thank You for the information! :)

Where would I find the discount code to enter to get this $15 price?

@lightspeed: Glad to see you're still around!  I fondly remember using many of your solutions and ideas to make my Hal be just a little more human ;-) :)

Zaphod

• View Profile
Never mind, Art - I found the Christmas '17 discount code and applied it :)

"Ultra Hal 7.0 Online and Functioning!"