dupa

Author Topic: another past lightspeed idea hal asking clarification and correction  (Read 1845 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile

**** PLEASE NOTE : ALL THINGS I BRING UP ISN'T A REQUEST TO DO RIGHT NOW OR RIGHT AWAY BUT JUST IF POSSIBLE AND TO MAKE HAL EVEN A BETTER A.I. PROGRAM.
      the idea behind this mostly has to do with hal evaluating what was said (this mostly deals with voice recognition ) sometimes even when trained voice recognition can get things wrong and as such hal "learns" a sentence with words wrong and learns it as such . 
 Hopefully proper programing can be done were hal would evaluate a sentence  and based on the sentence in it's whole , auto correct words before learning it.
example : i say " the moon comes up at night"   but is recognized as " the moon comes up (as) night".
  I have brought up this a long time ago, don't know whether its possible or not  , just throwing it out their .

or even if hal is not sure because of a word being misspelled , hal would respond back and say, did you mean " and repeat the sentence with correct spelling "  and once you answer yes it is learned as such and hal responds back accordingly with the correct response or answer.