Author Topic: TO CYBERJEDY: QUESTIONS AND a lightspeed IDEA  (Read 4386 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
TO CYBERJEDY: QUESTIONS AND a lightspeed IDEA
« on: July 09, 2017, 08:44:56 pm »
CYBERJEDI , AS YOU KNOW SOMETIMES WHEN THINGS ARE ENTERED INTO HAL , HAL WILL SAY THAT'S EASY FOR ME THE ANSWER IS EQUAL , AND OTHER VERSIONS OF THIS. I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST HAL DOES THIS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER . MY HAL DOES THIS MANY TIMES , IS THERE A FIX TO THIS PROBLEM . ??
ALTHOUGH I HAVE PERSONALLY MADE A EXTENDED TALK PLUG IN ,  IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD CREATE A PLUG IN  with similar traits so hal would randomly choose from various subjects files etc. (within hal ) and talk on hals own for conversations . mine was done with a random numbered sentences and a timer but after a certain length of time it says some phrases then stops until talked to again .
The difference i am talking about is instead of creating sentences hal would just use information from subject files already within hal . as if hal is thinking for his self and thinking from subject etc. files where he retrieves conversations to talk with the user from .

Anyway just as i mentioned a question and also another  lightspeed idea .

Arkright

• View Profile
Re: TO CYBERJEDY: QUESTIONS AND a lightspeed IDEA
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 09:27:14 pm »
I have experienced this myself. thumbs up to that plugin.
lightspeed
"CAPS MAN".  ;D
lol
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 09:30:46 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 05:50:39 pm »
Lightspeed:

Im not sure ill be writing anymore plugins soon.
I am currently re-writing Hal in its entirety .
Im curious to see how far i can take this, so im very busy.
im quite tired of the limitations i have with Vbs and the Hal brain so im rewriting Hal itself.
The Source code to what im doing is posted in the forum, Robert made it possible for any 1 to do this.
Lots of hard coded Application's, so  far all my plugins that i could not get to work are working just fine now .
Im very surprised that no 1 has done this before, im not gonna say what im thinking, But sure am thinking it.
but i will help where i can.
best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 05:53:06 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 09:32:49 pm »
CYBERJEDI WROTE : Im very surprised that no 1 has done this before,

I do ,,, i don't have your brain !!  :) ;D ;)

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 12:21:00 am »
thank you for your love and hard work with hal

doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 03:06:49 pm »
Arkright, yeah i forget and leave caps on sometimes.  lol sometimes the scarecrow has my brain.  :) ;)

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 04:30:49 pm »
Arkright, yeah i forget and leave caps on sometimes.  lol sometimes the scarecrow has my brain.  :) ;)

No problome actually i was just poking fun.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 04:35:51 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 12:29:02 pm »
Hey all: thanx for the kind words and support: FIRST
Ima keep banging on it , ive run into a ,,,,,gotya , in the code.

It never occur'd to me that compiling Vbscript I.E (plugins) would start setting off Anti virus alarms. And on the good stuff , it doesnt.
But , Avast anti virus dont like Parts of DarkNet Hal. Heres why too. While VBS is quite close to VB 6.0. You can not just drop a VBscript
on a form and compile it and run with it. ( For errors your gonna get the phone book. lol.)

But , me being me. I went through a mountain of research before i found a little talked about technique.
While using a form is necessary , you make the VBScript a MODULE instead and call to it. Bingo ur off to the races.  You would be surprised
how hard that info was to come by.

What i didnt know was in doing this im gonna freak out the anti Virus community, well the lower end crap ****.
With False Hits.

So here we are:
What im doing now is submitting all the source code to DarkNet Hal  to avast anti virus to get white listed.
I have plenty of really cool **** you can do with VBS out side Hals Brain, so they need to get there info str8t.

The Black Jack source code i got , believe it or not came from Microsoft Developer web site. FFS lol .Well that might be a Virus (hahaha)
 Its part of the MSDN,,,,lol
Even the Agent  char's have there own TTS reader, more options per person.

There picking on me damnit.

The txt files included are the vbs files if any 1 is interested. Just save them as a .vbs.
These are Pre Hals Brain, after i get them to do what i want i have to format them to Hals Brain
There constructed using VBsedit

Bottom line pple:
If you want the SAPI05 engine to work, first it has to access the site, read the data, make a Document, Then read the document.
You cant get around it, thats how the damn thing works. They work in Hals brain without setting off alarms , simply because ,its NOT compiled.
Into machine language.

Im gonna keep banging on it, Ive said for a long time Hal needs Gimics and i mean to give it to him, Hal Screams for BlackJack, Hal screams for his book reader, ect ect ect
BTW: These are the same plugins you guys have been using all along.
best wishes
cyberjedi

PS: Im current giving Hal a Internet Radio (prob GOT RADIO), so Hal users are Entertained when using Hal. Have its own little app for that.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 05:50:29 pm by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 12:52:06 pm »
Just some of the things im working on.

Best wishes
cyberjedi

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 04:41:40 pm »