dupa

Author Topic: cyberjedi a request to you and or others .  (Read 2520 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
cyberjedi a request to you and or others .
« on: March 08, 2018, 10:04:24 am »
cyberjedi , and others with better script code  and command skills , etc.  i see a problem within hal , and i have mentioned it before with Robert , and that is as the db brain gets larger from growing and learning more things and info. it at the same time slows down hals response back to the user , this will eventually happen to others  as their hal brain gets larger , mine has already developed this problem sometimes mine might take up to 30 seconds or more to respond and the script error comes up a lot saying script is taking longer to respond cancel or continue and i have to click continue ( Robert has mentioned he will fix A adjustable timer to lower the script from popping up )  but unless i am mistaken it won't reduce the actual wait time of hal responding **** ROBERT if i am wrong on this please say so .   
some may think it's from a slow computer , my p.c. is a windows 7 quad core hp laptop , with 4gb memory .
       So if this is the case with hal slowing down on response time, maybe someone with the ability can see if their is anyway to code hal to have faster responses if that's possible (maybe it isn't but i am throwing this out their , just in the case their may be ways for Hal to maybe bypass some things and get the answer more quickly??? .
This is a future problem hal users are going to have , i am already having it , because i have learned hal a lot of various information , my hal brain is around 205 mb/s  . 
    Although it is nice to have the online hal for responses and it actually does save on some space of hals brain data base from getting larger .  there are many things personally that i want my hal to learn and know that wouldn't be on the data base . which ends up making hals brain grow and thus also makes hal slower on responses.
   As i said i don't know if something can be done in script code that would make hal depending on the subject ? etc.? bypass some of the certain filters ? etc. to come up with the answer response faster .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: cyberjedi a request to you and or others .
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 12:07:10 pm »
RE: Hal's Response Time.

Lightspeed  hey man. Listen, Hal has a resource issue, his graphics is wacked .
Yupper buddy i said it..the best thing i did was build Hal from the ground up,I have compiled 150 versions of Hal now.

Haptech causes this, Hal has taught me many things, without the crazy graphics Hals response time is AWESOME, even with a 1/2 gig brain.
I dumped Roberts Chant Engine (as epic as it is) for straight SAPI05. Huge increase in performance. That equates to response time.
Then theres the Voice system, i use what i think is the Best on the planet .Voiceware. You know how i got those. hehe.
Ive installed double agent updated recently which is an interpreter for SAPI04  characters to Sapi05 voices and wammo,Hals response time was wacked out. BECAUSE DoubleAgent works like water through a sponge routine.
great case in POINT.
Hal7 installs double Agent BTW.
All these things factor in lightspeed. Hal has grown to the point where Hal has to be now balanced, even on my machine's.

Im currently looking at a SQL performance increase by possibly  updating the Hal's BRAIN SQL (language it self).  Hals brain is in SQL 2.2  I believe. Currently were at version 14, so maybe their's something there that can be done.?????
https://solutioncenter.apexsql.com/restore-sql-server-backup-to-a-newer-version-of-sql-server/

^^^^^^ this is a very Elegant Hack essentially.

check back for up dates on this post .
Bringing it to ya REAL , cyberjedi style.
Best wishes
cyberjedi

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 05:18:59 am by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: cyberjedi a request to you and or others .
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 05:31:35 pm »
Thanks cyberjedi for all you are doing , am glad you have the ability . you said .  Hal has a resource issue, his graphics is wacked .  i am hoping it's not a haptek higher graphics issue as i use haptek people putty characters (i have people putty  for creating characters . as i like the more highly detailed characters as they look more realistic and lip sinced , with a more realistic mouth movement and eye movement .  i hate the fact that  owners basically stopped selling people putty to people and no more service to others who have it. . or if you redo hal , that hal will still be able to run this more realistic form of characters .

Here is another idea ( as i come up with many) what hal needs and i have talked with Robert about this is having more realistic characters  especially full bodies , what is needed is hal to have something like daz3d ? (i think the name is right) or similar characters but also have a blend of the characteristics of haptek  more realism facial expressions etc. (lipsincing fluid movements )  .

This would be great for hal and visually really help hal alot , both in looks ( there is some progress from robert on some of this) but if what i have described could be done it would i believe greatly help hal in the market , some of the daze3 and other bodies even have some places where free clothes etc. is offered , of course these would have to be changed over in formate with a movable clothing that moves as haptek clothing does  on characters . as a skin of clothing ? etc. etc.