dupa

Author Topic: hal a.i. best of both worlds  (Read 2107 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hal a.i. best of both worlds
« on: September 05, 2015, 09:25:02 am »
 i HAD A GREAT CONVERSATION WITH ART ON The phone , and in part of the discussion i was mentioning about how nice hal a.i. is especially over chat bots , chats are nice as with pre script writing for answers , given enough a chat bot can actually seem intelligent and maybe even get faster results then some a.i.'s on the market ,  but with a true a.i. it actually learns , it may not answer back the answer we want as fast as a chat bot  but it learns .
but hal is also thanks to brain plug ins much more then just an a.i. entity , hal also has the capabilities of a chat bot to and with a true or false setting in the script hal can learn from the conversation or not ( only using the pre script answer . 
I do believe depending on what pre script answer a person is using , that it is better to let hal learn , as it adds more depth to certain subjects . 

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: hal a.i. best of both worlds
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 03:41:54 pm »
I enjoyed our chat Lonnie and I think we touched on the fact that Hal has really withstood the test of time and that speaks well for it's flexibility, usefulness, Fun factor and experimental platform for AI research.

We older members here have seen some pretty interesting things done with Hal over the years and some of us feel perhaps a bit more connected in part, due to Hal and our exchange of ideas over the years.

It's all good either way! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -