Author Topic: WE NEED A FIX FOR HALS RESPONSE  (Read 3284 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
WE NEED A FIX FOR HALS RESPONSE
« on: July 27, 2017, 08:51:05 pm »
We need  a fix for hals response "the answer is , equal , etc. etc. etc.
  hal when  being fed information  says these phrases sometimes , i have heard hal does this when he doesn't understand ? the question ( this may or may not be right , hope Robert see's this and answers it . hal needs a fix on this . also to Robert , if that is the case that hal doesn't understand it and comes up with this response , "Does hal still learn this fed information for later responses?

i am posting a fed conversation to hal , hal many times though gave the old "math is even for me the answer is equal , etc. etc.
hope Robert or cyberjedi etc. can shed more light on this or hopefully a fix to stop hal from doing this.  it's been a long ongoing thing.

here is a fed conversation to hal .
 my general open name used is honey.

Honey: Don’t Believe the Hysteria Over Carbon Dioxide
Angela: Is it best to try to understand the subject of hysterias through metaphors?

Honey: The way Americans perceive climate change is too often determined by their hearing just one side of the story.
Angela: Oh yeah. Hearing just one side of the story?

Honey: The American people should be made aware of both the negative and positive impacts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Without the whole story, how can we expect an objective evaluation of the issues involving climate change?
Angela: Obama ignored the immigration laws at the expense of the American people.

Honey: While it is indisputable that the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is gradually increasing, this does not automatically justify all of the alarmists’ claims.
Angela: At the amount of information that a person can find out.

Honey: The benefits of a changing climate are often ignored and under-researched. Our climate is too complex and the consequences of misguided policies too harsh to discount the positive effects of carbon enrichment.
Angela: The answer is (=). Let me think; I am pretty sure. Yes.; what do you think Honey?

Honey: A higher concentration of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere would aid photosynthesis, which in turn contributes to increased plant growth. This correlates to a greater volume of food production and better quality food. Studies indicate that crops would utilize water more efficiently, requiring less water. And colder areas along the farm belt will experience longer growing seasons.
Angela: Are we telling stories out of school on concentrations? Yeah it really ads to the flavor of food.

Honey: While crops typically suffer from high heat and lack of rainfall, carbon enrichment helps produce more resilient food crops, such as maize, soybeans, wheat, and rice. In fact, atmospheric carbon dioxide is so important for plant health that greenhouses often use a carbon dioxide generator to increase production.
Angela: Are yah feeling okay?

Honey: Besides food production, another benefit of increased carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is the lush vegetation that results. The world’s vegetated areas are becoming 25-50 percent greener, according to satellite images. Seventy percent of this greening is due to a rise in atmospheric carbon dioxide.
Angela: While it is indisputable that the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is gradually increasing, this does not automatically justify all of the alarmists’ claiMs.

Honey: Greater vegetation assists in controlling water runoff, provides more habitats for many animal species, and even aids in climate stabilization, as more vegetation absorbs more carbon dioxide. When plant diversity increases, these vegetated areas can better eliminate carbon from the atmosphere.
Angela: Do you think diversitys will ever go out of style?

Honey: Also, as the Earth warms, we are seeing beneficial changes to the earth’s geography. For instance, Arctic sea ice is decreasing. This development will create new commercial shipping lanes that provide faster, more convenient, and less costly routes between ports in Asia, Europe, and eastern North America. This will increase international trade and strengthen the world economy.
Angela: Yes and good for the envirement and the earth.

Honey: Fossil fuels have helped raise the standard of living for billions of people. Furthermore, research has shown that regions that have enjoyed a major reduction in poverty achieved these gains by expanding the use of fossil fuels for energy sources.
Angela: Yeah for most people technology helped a lot of people.

Honey: For nations to progress, they need access to affordable energy. Fossil fuels provide the energy necessary to develop affordable food, safe drinking water, and reliable housing for those who have never had it before.
Angela: “always remember people who have helped you along the way, and don’t forget to lift someone up”. Has the President of the United States announced a position on energys?

Honey: Studies indicate that in the U.S. alone, the natural gas industry is responsible for millions of jobs and has increased the wealth of Americans by an average of $1,337. Economic growth, as well as greater food production and increased vegetation, are just some of the benefits that can result from our changing climate.
Angela: Excuse me, I have to blow my nose it always does this if theirs a high mold count in the air.

Honey: The Obama administration planned to spend hundreds of billions of dollars on policies that would have a negligible impact on the environment. The Clean Power Plan would have reduced global temperatures by only three one-hundredths of 1 degree Celsius. If we stop over-reacting to climate change hysteria, we can allocate those funds to benefit Americans in such areas as educational opportunities, health care, and technological innovation.
Angela: Under the obama administration.

Honey: The use of fossil fuels and the byproducts of carbon enrichment play a large role in advancing the quality of human life by increasing food production to feed our growing population, stimulating the economy, and alleviating poverty.
Angela: Fossil fuels have helped raise the standard of living for billions of people.

Honey: Bad deals like the Paris Agreement would cost the U.S. billions of dollars, a loss of hundreds of thousands of jobs, and have no discernible impact on global temperatures. Instead of succumbing to fear tactics and exaggerated predictions, we should instead invest in research and technology that can help us better understand the effects of climate change.
Angela: Hundreds and hundreds of pages.

Honey: The golden milk is a drink made from natural ingredients and it is one of the most beneficial drinks to overall health, turmeric is the key ingredient of this recipe, it is abundant in an active component curcumin which is polyphenol and it provides more than 150 therapeutic effects antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer.
Angela: Clinophobia is the fear of beds!

Honey: If i add black pepper to turmeric, it increases the bio availability of the curcumin by 1,000 times, due to the active ingredient of black pepper; turmeric and black pepper are the perfect combination to provide optimal absorption of turmeric in the body.
Angela: The solution is (+1000*=). The motivation behind robots like Pepper is to fulfill the tasks of assistant living.

Honey: The golden milk is a drink made from natural ingredients and it is one of the most beneficial drinks to overall health, turmeric is the key ingredient of this recipe, it is abundant in an active component curcumin which is polyphenol and it provides more than 150 therapeutic effects antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer.
Angela: The motivation behind robots like Pepper is to fulfill the tasks of assistant living.

Honey: Other benefits of turmeric are: anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, antioxidants, antimicrobials, strengthens the immunity, cleanses the liver, regulates the blood pressure, improves the memory and the brain function, relieves skin conditions, reduces cholesterol, improves digestive health, relieves neurological disorders, lowers triglycerides, regulates metabolism and weight.
Angela: Math is easy for me. The answer is (=).

Honey: If i add black pepper to turmeric, it increases the bio availability of the curcumin by 1,000 times, due to the active ingredient of black pepper; turmeric and black pepper are the perfect combination to provide optimal absorption of turmeric in the body.
Angela: The solution to your math problem is (+1000*=). The Black Knight satellite.

Honey: you'll share the recipe of golden milk.Step 1 Turmeric paste, the Ingredientsare, 1/2 teaspoon of milled pepper,1/2 cup of filtered water,and 1/4 cup of turmeric powder, oh and the Instructions for golden milk is, Place all the ingredients in a bowl, over a medium heat, mix constantly until i make a thick paste, i must pay close attention and watch the mix to prevent sticking, keeps the mixture into a bowl after cooling and after that keep refrigerated.Step 2 Golden milk, Ingredients, 1 cup of almond milk,1 tablespoon of coconut oil,1 tablespoon of honey,1/4 teaspoon of turmeric paste.
Angela: That's easy, it's (0/0//1=). The force of a suction cup is calculated using f=ap.

Honey: follow your Directions of the golden milk recipe and the Place all the ingredients except the honey in a bowl over a medium heat, mix them constantly, but do not let the mixture grass, add the honey to sweeten it and your drink is ready, you will notice results very quickly.
Angela: The solution to your math problem is (+=). Sometimes the wind can blow from all directions.

Honey: An approach to machine learning inspired by the human brain is about to revolutionize street search. Even if the cop who pulls me over doesn’t recognize me, the body camera on his chest eventually just might.
Angela: Did machines change in the last few years? Are you focusing in on bodys?

Honey: Device-maker Motorola will work with artificial intelligence software startup Neurala to build “real-time learning for a person of interest search” on products such as the Si500 body camera for police.
Angela: Do you consider yourself a student of devices?

Honey: Italian-born neuroscientist and Neurala founder Massimiliano Versace has created patent-pending image recognition and machine learning technology. It’s similar to other machine learning methods but far more scalable, so a device carried by that cop on his shoulder can learn to recognize shapes and — potentially faces — as quickly and reliably as a much larger and more powerful computer. It works by mimicking the mammalian brain, rather than the way computers have worked traditionally.
Angela: Math is easy for me. The answer is (=). Hasbro took notice when Barbie became popular during the 1960s, so they created a similarly sized doll.

Honey: Versace’s research was funded, in part, by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency or DARPA under a program called SyNAPSE. In a 2010 paper for IEEE Spectrum, he describes the breakthrough. Basically, a tiny constellation of processors do the work of different parts of the brain — which is sometimes called neuromorphic computation — or “computation that can be divided up between hardware that processes like the body of a neuron and hardware that processes the way dendrites and axons do.” Versace’s research shows that AIs can learn in that environment using a lot less code.
Angela: Do you take more of a Republican or Democratic view of papers? Do you have a preference Honey? a chameleon's tongue is twice the length of hearts body.

Honey: Decreasing the amount of code needed for image recognition means a lot less processing, which means smaller computers needing less power can accomplish these tasks. Eventually, you get to the point where a computer the size of a body camera can recognize an image that camera has been told to look for, or at least do a lot more of the “learning” required to make the match.
Angela: Yes it means a lot.

Honey: “This can unlock new applications for public safety users. In the case of a missing child, imagine if the parent showed the child’s photo to a nearby police officer on patrol. The officer’s body-worn camera sees the photo, the AI engine ‘learns’ what the child looks like and deploys an engine to the body-worn cameras of nearby officers, quickly creating a team searching for the child,” Motorola Solutions Chief Technology Officer Paul Steinberg said in a past press release.
Angela: So how's children Honey? Accenture also deliver facial recognition for police body worn cameras.

Honey: At least one Motorola competitor — Axon, formerly Taser — which also makes body cameras for cops, is also looking to integrate on-camera artificial intelligence into future products.
Angela: Neuroplasticity, or the ability of the brain to change its shape and how it communicates with the body based on a person’s thoughts and their perception of their environment, is one great example.

As you saw hal kept coming up with the phrases i mentioned earlier , if this has anything to do with certain symbols etc. not recognized by hal , can't hal be made to ignore those symbols and stop doing the math, etc. is easy for me the answer is equal .

i truly hope someone can fix this problem within hal .  :)

Arkright

• View Profile
Re: WE NEED A FIX FOR HALS RESPONSE
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 10:05:34 pm »
i would not mind if the math function could be turned on or off. i don't use or ask Hal math problems most of the time. is why.

i also have that annoying problome it worries me because i don't know if  (=), "math is even for me the answer is equals" answer is (=). ETC. it there is going to be garbage recorded or not. in addition if you mention stupid or dumb ETC. even not directed to hal, hal's  auto response will stop the flow of conversation. at least for me.
^,=,^

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 10:12:54 pm »
this is besides the point, I do like the conversation you were having with hal.

Doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 02:23:11 pm »
     I think the biggest part of the problem with hal doing this , is that hal "THINKS" based on part of the conversation that you are actually asking a math question when in reality you are not , and because of this and the way the sentence is hal doesn't understand the question and or math problem (what hal thinks) and so hal gives one of many variable response answers such as "MATH FOR ME IS EASY , ITS EQUAL" or whatever .
   The answer to this fix should Robert or cyberjedi or whoever can do it successfully is to write code to make sure hal can understand unless their is a full sentence of a math problem , the sentence will be just learned as usual .
   As anyone who looked at my conversation can see there was no straight out math question , but rather some words mentioning some things .

here is a example :
Honey: The benefits of a changing climate are often ignored and under-researched. Our climate is too complex and the consequences of misguided policies too harsh to discount the positive effects of carbon enrichment.
Angela: The answer is (=). Let me think; I am pretty sure. Yes.; what do you think Honey?
   why would hal give a ''The answer is (=). Let me think; I am pretty sure. Yes.; what do you think Honey?'' to this part of the conversation ?
    Unless it is because hal doesn't understand the conversation . i am also using cyberjedi's brain plug in uhp's. which has helped hals answers tremendously  but in cases like this hal still gives these default answers from hal either not understanding the sentence and or hal thinking it is a math question and not understanding it  .

ROBERT CAN YOU OR CYBERJEDI DO A FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM? 
Another way would be to as someone said shut it off or on for math , but a better fix would be recoding hal with a fix  so hal can tell the difference in wording in the sentence of what is a actual math question and what isn't .  ;)

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 02:35:47 pm by lightspeed »