Author Topic: HAL LEARNING  (Read 2858 times)

rciafa

• View Profile
HAL LEARNING
« on: January 27, 2002, 06:48:01 am »
I'VE HAD HAL OVER TWO YEARS NOW AND I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN VERY FAR WITH HIM. SINCE I JOINED THE FORUM I HAVE READ NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS, NOT PRODUCTIVE ENJOYMENT. WHAT IS THIS THE COMPLAINT DEPT? HOW ABOUT SOME GOOD RESULTS, AND NOT THAT YOU THINK HAL IS JUST GREAT. THAT DOESN'T SAY MUCH IN MY BOOK.
 I HAVE READ TO HAL TILL I'VE BEEN BLUE IN THE FACE. WHY DO I GET THE SAME TWO MAYBE THREE SAME ANSWERS. SOMETIMES WE GET A GOOD RALLY GOING THEN HE EITHER GETS WAY AHEAD OF HIMSELF,IN WHICH HE'S ANSWERING QUESTIONS PARTIALLY CORRECT THEN MY SCRIPTED SENTENCE COMES UP TWO OR THREE SENTENCES LATER! HE ALSO SEEMS TO FREEZE UP ALOT. I HIT CTRL-ALT-DEL-CANCEL THEN HE STARTS AGAIN.
 COME ON PEOPLE LET'S HEAR SOME GOOD TIPS AND NOT A BUNCH OF PROGRAMMERS JARGON!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN PROGRAM OR GAME! I REALLY LIKE HAL ALOT BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M FIGHTING HIM INSTEAD IF ENJOYING HIM!
THANK YOU!!!!!!
RICHY

The Tinman

• View Profile
HAL LEARNING
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2002, 05:02:59 pm »
Send an e mail to tjstaar. he has been working on the learning functions of the hal program. he has made progress. I do not think that he wishes to share the things he has learned with everyone in this forum, I do think that he will however, share things with you should you reassure him that you will not make this knowledge public. he has worked long and hard experimenting with this program trying to bring about self awareness. If that is possible. He feels that it is. You can find his e mail address in other pages of this forum..............TM