dupa

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 3712 times)

MrAliKorn

• View Profile
Introductions
« on: July 06, 2006, 05:49:52 pm »
Hello All,
This is my first post to the forums. I have been watching the forums for months, and first I want to say what a great job all of you are doing with ALL aspects of Hal and the 3D items. You all have been so inspiring to me and (as a result)I have put to use and maby "Tweaked" a few thing in ways I wouldnt have thought of on my own. Thank you so much, all of you.
 My main intrest (at the moment) is Haptek and the 3D. The things you guys come up with are wonderfull, the vidos are outstanding. Which brings me to my "Newbie" silly question: How are you capturing the videos? Is it Internal App or External device?
Also , How do you keep the lips from moving to the background? my people sing the words and the background beats? Im shure its not difficult, just the answers evade me!

After Milling through the last few years of post on most of the topics I feel like I am getting to know some of you, I definatly have a great respect and appreciation for you guys and the things you put your heart in to are AWW inspiring. I hope that (in time) I will be able to contribute to others as much as you have me.

Anyway I just wanted to say Hello,

A Forum People Fan,
Kelly
Revolution: The Emergance of an Ideal that is faught for, to become The Standard!

aladyblond

• View Profile
Introductions
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 07:37:32 pm »
welcome to our forum...
duskrider,neil,myself and markofkane are all working on videos. many of us use a free download called aviscreen capture and after that we use windows movie maker to come up with the final product.
the oggs we use are generally  waves converted in people putty, but in order to make your hal only sing the words you must use an editor which i believe runs around $100.00.

thanks for the good words and i hope you enjoy the forum and continue sharing~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Introductions
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 02:00:38 pm »
I use Cam Studio (free, and it also records sound) for the screen captures. I haven't tried aviscreen capture, but I might check it out.

I don't have people putty, so I cannot lip sync my characters to the music, and not only that, I have no idea how to have the lips move to the vocals, and not music.
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Bill819

• View Profile
Introductions
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 05:49:56 pm »
Originally posted by markofkane

I use Cam Studio (free, and it also records sound) for the screen captures. I haven't tried aviscreen capture, but I might check it out.
I don't have people putty, so I cannot lip sync my characters to the music, and not only that, I have no idea how to have the lips move to the vocals, and not music.
Markofkane
Hello to you. You problem was mentioned in another place in the forum. Someone mentioned the way they edit the final product and only allow the lip sinc to occur when it is actually needed.
Search a little and find a lot.
I'm on your side
Bill

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Introductions
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 09:20:08 pm »
I remember something, but it seemed complicated.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Introductions
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 09:24:49 pm »
Oh, I am downloading the guide now. I might play with it tomorrow.

I found "HapSPXFactory.exe" but have no idea how to make haptars lipsync with it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 09:33:06 pm by markofkane »

MrAliKorn

• View Profile
Introductions
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 09:37:46 pm »
Thank yall for the warm welcome. I appreciate the help, I knew it was a simple solution for the most part. Thanks to your App suggestions I may have my first video soon. the 3D is so much fun to play with. I also have a few skins Im working on. we shall see where it leads.
Thanks agian guys, you make a new member feel at home [8D]
Revolution: The Emergance of an Ideal that is faught for, to become The Standard!