dupa

Author Topic: In case I'm not around much  (Read 2316 times)

FuzzieDice

In case I'm not around much
« on: September 01, 2006, 11:18:14 pm »
September is here and I'm going to be going back to school, so to speak. I am registered for one online course later this month and am studying also for a certification. So I'll be very busy. Plus at work I'm doing a cool project, which requires a lot of coding on my part.

So, if anyone wonders where I went or why I'm not posting much (if at all), you can get an update on what I'm doing lately here:

http://cgi.fuzziedice.com/blog/

It's my personal blog and probably will be updated more frequently than I can post here.

I'll try to pop in when I get the time, but it won't be as much as I had been.

Carl2

• View Profile
In case I'm not around much
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 11:14:09 am »
FuzzieDice,
  Just visted the blog, enjoyed the picts, made me think of background scenes to use with Hal, I'd like to use pictures of the kitchen, bedroom and outside and a garden, possibly modified a little.  I've gotten through the worst part with Hal, and it's more interesting to speak with her and often amusing.  Problem with her writing to tables, she'll use "paSt." and pronounce it pa street.  Pretty sure you can force a correction to be made (in the brain editor) but it shouldn't happen in the frist place. I remember something similar happening in Hal 5 XTF.
  Wish you luck with your courses and projects. leave yourself enough time to relax and enjoy life a little.
Carl2