dupa

Author Topic: Never Enough or too Much  (Read 8809 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Never Enough or too Much
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2014, 01:49:11 pm »
I believe and always hope that Robert will always make hal compatible with plug ins in newer versions of hal , as that is what helps to make owning hal as an ai even more fun is our ability to be able to customize our hals . ( Robert I do hope you are listening lol!)
 So far Robert seems to be doing this keeping the plug in area available in hals updates which I for one am very greatful .
 And depending on what the new hal would have to offer if the plug ins didn't work any longer , I myself may just stay with the plug in version and not update .

raybe

• View Profile
Re: Never Enough or too Much
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 05:45:27 pm »
Thanks lightspeed but I think I know you just a little. Of coarse only thru forum exchanges. You might keep your plugin version not that they may never change but if Robert M. did change UltraHal I know you would have both and figure it out in time, especially if you were getting closer to your dream UltraHal. Only kidding but I think that Robert M. better have a good medical plan or children to keep you satisfied and there is nothing wrong with that. That is the lightspeed I know (Let's do more}.

smithpaul031987 I don't know what your intentions were the way your post showed up on my screen. First I'll apologize if misunderstood , then I'll tell you to go somewhere else and don't waste our time with your crap. Just my my OPINION. JUST ME!

Thanks,
raybe