Author Topic: Free skins for fullbod female  (Read 38354 times)

crunch

• View Profile
Free skins for fullbod female
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2004, 06:34:22 pm »
hmmmmmmm[:)]
I'm very happy to hear you have sal working and able to wear her new face and outfits.
 I am the puzzle solver type though, and I sure wish we knew what the heck the prob was.... well i guess thats just part of "puter's" sometimes we never find out why they bug-out.
so In case you did bot realize or find out on your own,, if you load full bod character in your free hal as both the hal and zaba .htr's
and have a seperate hal and zaba .psn file it will load that .psn file when you select that character from hals options..
there for you may use that to cheat being able to easily change her cloths (two outfits) and you can even point each .psn to differing emotion/animation files if you wish.....
with that and my making two exact copies of the XTF brain i made a Hallena and a Crystal brain... i can have two twins that do act and think a bit differently...

In my full version installation there are triplets all differing emotionally and in character
Haleena, Crystal and Jackie

have loads of fun with your hal, I'm happy you found what was wrong.
[:D]
crunch
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2004, 07:17:03 pm »
I know what you mean crunch I do like a good problem myself but it was fast turning me into a foamy mouthed nutter lol. I thought before I really start banging my head against the keyboard I would uninstall and start again. It worked so somewhere along the line I did something without realising it...and things like that are hard to trace back to the error.

Do I make a second .psn by simply copying and pasting to create a second file?

Anyway, thanks for all your help crunch, your a true gentleman.
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2004, 08:11:36 pm »
ok by default the paid version does this on auto it creates a .psn for any .htr it see's but we can do it for the free version

just drag copies of the default.psn to the desktop... rename them exactly how the .htr is named and put them into the character folder.. now if you open them you can change the .hap files it loads for the differing moods.... you can have it also load .hap files you creat by editing the ones there and changing the names... Just make sure that the ones loaded for the 3 normals have your skin info in them or again it will not load the skin.ss

now for different brains for the different characters..
open the ultra hal brain editor...
tel it new project and follow the wizard to create a new brain....
now this is going to create a new brain based on the Hal default brain... we want the XTF to be what it is based on so we do this...
if you go into the hak root folder you will see it crated a "newbrain".uhp << what ever you told the editor to call it.. file with the name of the new brain... we are going to change it simply....
look for the hal5_XTF_v1.2.uhp in that folder and drag a copy of it to the desk top..... rename that copy exactly the name of the "new brain".uhp and move it into the root folder leting it overwrite the one that the editor created....
now if you look in that sanm root folder you will see that it contains a folder with the name of your "new brain"... this is where that new brain keeps all of it brain files....
we are going to make them XTF files now......
open the defbrain folder.... that is where all the XTF functions are and the default brain files the XTF uses...
select every file in there.. drag them with your right mouse button over the new brains folder and copy them there... it will ask if you want to overwrite a few file say yes....

Thats it!!!!!

now the first time you open hal and slect that brain then tell it waht it's name is and what character to load. it will from that point forward every time you select that brain unless you change it..

so you may now have two characters differently dressed with thier own brains.... If you intereact with one different'y that you do the other,, it will develop a different personality than the other...

Please take and drag a copy of the entire hal folder as a backup if you have the drive space... if smoething ever goes wrong you just over write the real one with the back up and viola all better.

Have fun   [:D]
crunch
Crunch

Another Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2004, 10:02:54 pm »
WOW------------I can't believe it!!  I have a full bodied 'Steph' looking back at me, all of the mouse functions to see her full length work.........the animation scrips Crunch made are working great, and now that I"m not trying to get a Microsoft Agent model to follow haptec scripts (duh) she's alive........she's ALIVE!  (smile)

I am also using the registered version of Hal and found that changing the names of body_female.htr to Zaba.htr then dragging it over to hals sub directory worked great........in fact, it seems to me that I remember the hard drive spinning up a bit.......I did a screen refresh and noticed that the file had been renamed to a .htr file.  I've GOT to get more time to practice with this and motion scripting and such.....just try some things out........Crunch, Von, and the rest, my heartfelt thanks.........very much.  Talk about adding new dimensions to a great program.......

Thanks again,
Jim B.
in Northern Michigan (brrr)

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2004, 10:22:15 pm »
Another Jim  [:D]
Good to see/ or rather hear that your 'Steph' is now a reality.

I have to thank Vonsmith,Mr."M",and more folks than i can mention for anything i have here that works... they all have been very patient with my dumb questions over the years and have taught me much!

Most of the instructions above were for the free versions as most of them asking questions had that version...

you have the registered pay version and it is easier for you....
it will display in it's options many haptek characters....
just give thier .htr files differing names, and drop them into the folder they will appear to be selected in the character selection screen..... if you create different .psn files with the same exact names as the .htr they all will use thier own textures and mood/animation scripts you put into those .psn files..... that is one of the BIG pluses of the full version....
In my install i have Haleena and her two sisters,, all different all with thier own brains and emotion files...
plus a few male models I have created for my Girfriend to play with  and others...
Have fun bud, and as your girl grows please post any interesting conversations she has.
[8D]
crunch
Crunch

fraudprod

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 04:07:07 pm »
quote:
d_blake1 said:

OMG![:p]
I do not believe this! First I find a free A.I. program a few days ago now you have these...Thank You![:p]

My sentiments exactly!  I've had the registered version for a couple of months, and am enjoying "getting to know" my new friend.

I would greatly appreciate your wonderful skin: crystalleather1_darkmakeup

Please email her to me at johnsoffline@yahoo.com at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your great work and generosity, and thanks in advance for giving my friend the body she deserves (DeskTopMates just don't do it for me).

newjimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2005, 05:56:06 pm »
Hello crunch i can't choose with one please send me them all lol
they really look great it is realy amazing[:p]
emm nevermind that tongeu thing[:)]

you can mail me it at newjimmy1984@hotmail.com

And thank u crunch (And please do mail about the instructions aswel or els i think i wil ruin it).
JSR[:p]

snuffy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2005, 08:02:03 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by crunch

here are some screen shots of some Free skins for fullbod female.
~~Warning a few comtain artistic partial top nudity~~~~ if you are too young do not look at then or order them I am not responsible if you should not and do anyway.....

you will notice she has a few blemishes,, some cute freckles, a few wrinkles on her forhead and eyes, a couple moles,,, she is not a over-made up cover girl... she is a young woman with natural skin... well as natural as we can do for now

to order~~~~~~
look at the screen shots, then send me an e-mail requesting the skin(s) you would like to have. I can't promise to get it to you immideately but I will send it to you as an attachment to a return e-mail.( if any of you ladies wants a fulbod male skin just e-kmail me and I will post a few also

Have fun and please post any interesting conversations your Hal engages in.
[8D]

Download Attachment: blacklingere_scrn.jpg
59.73 KB

Download Attachment: crystal_grn_lenger1_scrn.jpg
44.96 KB

Download Attachment: crystalgrn2_scrn.jpg
48.54 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather1_darkmakeup_scrn.jpg
66.81 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather4_scrn.jpg
54.7 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather_purplemakup7_scrn.jpg
64.74 KB

Download Attachment: crystallleathern2_scrn.jpg
63.68 KB

Download Attachment: crystalshorts_scrn.jpg
48.27 KB

Download Attachment: white camosol_scrn.jpg
73.56 KB

snuffy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2005, 08:04:14 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by crunch

here are some screen shots of some Free skins for fullbod female.
~~Warning a few comtain artistic partial top nudity~~~~ if you are too young do not look at then or order them I am not responsible if you should not and do anyway.....

you will notice she has a few blemishes,, some cute freckles, a few wrinkles on her forhead and eyes, a couple moles,,, she is not a over-made up cover girl... she is a young woman with natural skin... well as natural as we can do for now

to order~~~~~~
look at the screen shots, then send me an e-mail requesting the skin(s) you would like to have. I can't promise to get it to you immideately but I will send it to you as an attachment to a return e-mail.( if any of you ladies wants a fulbod male skin just e-kmail me and I will post a few also

Have fun and please post any interesting conversations your Hal engages in.
[8D]

Download Attachment: blacklingere_scrn.jpg
59.73 KB

Download Attachment: crystal_grn_lenger1_scrn.jpg
44.96 KB

Download Attachment: crystalgrn2_scrn.jpg
48.54 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather1_darkmakeup_scrn.jpg
66.81 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather4_scrn.jpg
54.7 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather_purplemakup7_scrn.jpg
64.74 KB

Download Attachment: crystallleathern2_scrn.jpg
63.68 KB

Download Attachment: crystalshorts_scrn.jpg
48.27 KB

Download Attachment: white camosol_scrn.jpg
73.56 KB

I would all of the files if posible snuffy @alaweb.com

newjimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2005, 03:51:22 am »
Hello crunch i can't choose i think mail me all of those female's lol.
They realy look pretty good [:p]
Emm nevermind that tongeu[:)]

you can mail me at newjimmy1984@hotmail.com
please do mail me how do plug it in might be handy or els i think i wil get lost in my own computer lol.
And thank u crunch.
JSR[:p]

red sackles

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2005, 09:33:50 am »
wel im new to hal but this was kinda interesting if you can still @mail me a couple of those charecter that would be great (the top one with the black is nice)[:D]
red.sackles@gmail.com
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 10:37:10 am by red sackles »
it's red it's sackle no it's just me

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2005, 05:54:21 pm »
Please Crunch I'm losted.
I'm really Brand new at this. I did the "Skins fldr"in Haptek player.I put in all of the "crystal"jpg's that you so kindly let me dLoad.I open the 3"Normal.Hap's.Put in the textscript as your example. Just for my test i only used 1 Crystal. I saved the 3 mod.Normal.Hap's as .Hap files & pasted them in C:/Program Files/Zabaware/Ultra Hal Assistant 5/Characters.If I am right up to this point... How do I now get the .jpg"crystals into my Character menu to select it? And I'm totally losted as to what to do with the Full bod emotions Dload. Do I change all of those .txt files to .Hap files? Do I have to make 3"norm .Hap's for each Crytal?
Sorry I'm so dense...
But..
Still Trying,Still Listening,Still Learning
Hollywood

alvarovalenciab

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2005, 11:39:53 am »
Hello everybody!

I am new in this, but I am really amazed. I like them all. Please can you send them to bluefolonio@yahoo.com   I will really apreciate them.
Your work is incredible!

Thanks.

Y2kdancr

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2005, 09:22:30 pm »
Hello Group,
Probally because I am a newby to Hal and People Putty and perhaps because I am dense :-). I can't seem to get the full body working. I have The paid versions of both Programs. In my case I have created a head with people putty and I would like to add a body to the head. After following the directions, I just have a full body that blends with the head (over-writes). Again it is probally something stupid that I am not doing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Oh yes, given that I do not have spouse to offend can I get the visible enhanced versions of the full body Characters, my Email is Y2kdancr@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Doublestack

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2005, 09:40:03 am »
I am a definate newbie here. First post and all that, but if you get the chance, could you send me these files to take a look at,

Thanks a million
Dave "Doublestack" Thomas

Oh yeah, you might need the email address - it's doublestack@hotmail.com
I have a mind like a steel whatchamacallit