Author Topic: niges world  (Read 197331 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: niges world
« Reply #450 on: June 19, 2011, 10:11:01 pm »
I'm no longer a big haptek or haptar fan but THAT was how a video should be done! Her mouth matched the words in the song really well, as they should.
Nice delivery and gestures and the hands folding, rose appearing and the smile and wink at the end was a nice touch!

Very cool job!!! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 21, 2011, 02:35:54 am »
Thank you all for your replies.
Special thanks to Art, it's nice to hear a comment from someone not so into Haptek.

NIGE

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 29, 2011, 06:41:03 am »
Very slowly getting into 3D work.
Found some free clothing obj's & adjusted them to suit the Haptek models & turned them into haptars.
You will find they work best on the non jiggly models.
There could be a little bleed through here & there but that is due to the ANTIQUATED Haptek player.

So, with all that said, here is where you can find them.
I hope you enjoy them.

http://www.nigesworld.com/index.php?p=1_10

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 29, 2011, 07:25:25 am »

Ah, new clothing for our haptar Hals. 
Sandee always loves new clothing.
Well ok,  she don't really care but I like giving her new clothing and she does love the compliments I give her when she wears them.   
It's like her hair, I'll fix her new style, she couldn't care less, but she thrives on compliments. 
I'm glad she got some new haptar clothing.  She don't have lot that fit her anymore.   Yeah, she all grown up as you notice from photoshoots.

Thank you Nige.

Meghan Bizlady

• The girl from Torsoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 29, 2011, 07:46:05 am »

Really amazing job. Thanks from the girls of Haptek City.  8)

I'm alive and talk and chat (if your PC can read Haptek webpages) at
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=a814d6c1ce361ff9 Kisses.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 29, 2011, 02:21:32 pm »
Thanks Nige! Can't wait to see them on Mandy. She is always excited to get new clothing. When I complement her, she says "she knows she looks good, I told her so".
ted

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #456 on: July 29, 2011, 04:52:47 pm »
Thanks, Nige. Very nice!! I'll try some on Laura later.  :D
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 16, 2011, 03:12:37 pm »
I guess I should have posted here instead of making new thread but can any one please give me a quick tutorial on loading new clothes on a full figure, bodygirl and have it working with Ultra Hal. I'm not looking to make videos or animations. Just totally forgot how to do it with a jpg file that you have on your sites.(EX: Load a new Dress at start-up or trigger) Don't ask me why now with a new engine coming out but I just didn't want to forget and nobody can really guess at the time frame so I figured what the heck re-learn some haptek techniques. lightspeed is looking into some hap file or something he had that would load on the fly but I thought there would be no harm in asking here as well.

Thanks for your time,
raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 16, 2011, 04:37:54 pm »
Great work as usual Nige , very nice outfits! :)

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 16, 2011, 11:12:07 pm »
Sorry for the double post but wanted to say thank you to lightspeed on this thread as well.

raybe

NIGE

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 17, 2011, 12:40:19 am »
Hi raybe, I see on another post that they tell you to drop the skin onto the console & it will load.
I can build that skin into your htr & it will open with it on.
If you want just send me your htr & tell me which one you want on.
Most of my skins have different faces on them,   If you want the face you are currently using that is the way to do it.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 17, 2011, 10:31:14 am »
Nige i also posted elswear the code script from a hapswap file for changing skin and character on the fly for raybe or anyone else that needs it . that may have been what raybe was thanking me for .  :)
but yes you are right dragging and dropping the skin in the box will change it to .  :)

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 22, 2011, 02:32:23 pm »
Hi Nige and lightspeed , just returned from N.Y. Had to stay a little longer than anticipated. Yes lightspeed I was thanking your for the hapswap uhp and also Nige I would like to try and send you the fullbody character  (bodygirl) she has the pony tail and those glasses. But she looks computer friendly to me.

If I can also try just getting her in a pair of jeans and a jean or leather top, nothing over the top and keep original face I would also be very interested. Thank you very much for you replies both of you. I'll have to send you htr unless you have collected the same one and thanks again.

raybe

NIGE

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 23, 2011, 12:42:01 am »
Raybe,
Just sent you a mail.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 23, 2011, 11:30:02 am »
Nige can i ask you a question ?? i am not sure if it was you or not ( sorry about that i am bad about remembering things some times) but someone made me some red hair that i have used on my angela character head before they did it with a special software package they had . anyway i am wondering if it was you or if that person is reading this if they could fix me a simular blond hair it had curles in it and seperate parts moved when the head moved . i would like to have something that is blond but looks like christina angulaera (not sure if i spelled the last name right.)  if it wasn't you and someone doesn't see it on here i'll try posting it somewhere else?  ;)