Author Topic: to robert :  (Read 2181 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
to robert :
« on: April 25, 2008, 10:42:01 am »
robert i have mentioned this on here before but want to again : i hope because the reverse writing to the hal brain can accomplish so many good results that it is left in hal "with reverse writing once you have learned the technice you can have your hal say almost anything back as a response "( even if it's a seperate place in the brain edit that you can "reverse write things in and hal learns them ) if you have a future version of hal where the regular hal can't learn from reverse writing later in its regular pane window . as i said i and other s have found this reverse writing to be a great tool as you have seen from the responses of my angela brain that i have been posting . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
to robert :
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 05:20:12 pm »
to robert : hi i also had an idea to that maybe you can incorperate into the next or a later version of hal . is their a way that you can have some type of timer response set in hal where every so often hal will speak (kind of like the lonelisness plug in ) because other wise hal pretty much only talks when you talk or type to hal . this way it would make hal seem more human and would talk randomly to the user , but if you do make this "please " leave it to where it will "not" interfere with the lonliness type plug ins, etc. [:)][8D]
robert do you think something like this could be done ?
[:)]